My Best Friend.

He was my best friend. Almost like my other half, but also not so like my other half. He's pretty hot I would say, but just. Nothing else, because he was my best friend, and will always be. We're actually really comfortable with each other that when I'm around him, all I ever wear is just a t-shirt, nothing else really. We swore to each other that no matter what kind of relationships we might have in the future, it will not change our current friendship, and to never fall in love with each other. 

We usually hang in each others places when our parents aren't home so we can play games and pretty much just chill without needing to study. Lol. Just being ourselves, we were playing video games and just chilling on the couch. We definitely had thoughts of being even more from time to time, but we didn't really talk about it or ever tried to make a move. But today, it got to me. 

At that time, we were just doing our own work, sitting opposite of each other. I started off by teasing him little by little, by taking off my pants first, then slowly widening my legs. I could see him, his face was flushed red, like a hot tomato. He has always been really loving, and during our time as friends, he definitely also made my heart flutter from time to time. I then went on to remove my clothes, leaving only my bra and lingerie.

 At that moment, he put away both of our laptops, and whispered, 'Come here, princess.' 

I was definitely taken aback by his bold movement, as he was someone that would stick close to the rule that we had, that we should be friends only, till the end of time. 

'I've been craving for you for so long princess, I'm not going to let you go now.'

We made out passionately as I slowly removed his clothes, and he slowly slid his hands to my pussy, pulling the lingerie to a side, and slowly fingering me, while choking me. Ngl, that was the best sex I even had with any of my love partners. He was honestly so good in bed. 

He then slid his fingers out of my pussy and put them into my mouth, as if I was giving a blowjob, and slid his dick into my tight pussy.

'F..fuck.', and letting out a soft moan. 

'I want you, girl. Mine now. Always.'

'Yours.' 

He flipped me and he went HARD. He did the doggystyle position on me, hitting it from the back, while holding my waist, one of my sensitive area. It really felt so good. 

He also then flipped me back, and slid his dick into my pussy and we just. Kept going. He slapped my boobs, and he played with my boobs afterwards too. (It was honestly kinda cute.)

We had sex several times after this as well and it slowly became normal to us, and he was still so good in bed, and he never fails to make me feel butterflies.