Doctor.

It's the day. Ugh. My mom was so excited to just bring me there, see I'm sexually active, ugh. Sex.

"Zensdes Jessie. It's your turn."
I honestly thought it'll a female doctor and she'll be checking on my Vagina, or like using the vibrator while literally trying to turn me on.
It's a little weird though, just going to the Doctors and acting like I'm comfortable with it. When I've never met that person before.

The doors opened. The doctor came in. It was a male doctor. Great. How awkward can that get. Moaning in front of him. He seems to be in his late 20s and he have really attractive eyes. The way he draws me into him. His smell, the perfume he used, it was the exact type of smell I wanted my man to have, or at least something manly. I knew I was in for some trouble.

"Should we get started?" This question got me crazy. I had a thousand thoughts going in my mind. I just wanted to kiss his lips, they looked so. Kiss-able.
I got undressed and was told to lay on the bed while he set the vibrator and have the equipments ready.

I was literally. Naked. Lying there.
He started off by rubbing my kitty, and as soon as he found my weakest point, he went faster and slid in two of his fingers in me. I was feeling it, but I couldn't show I was having fun. So I only let out soft moans. Using the vibrator, he circled it around my vagina and played with my boobs. That felt so good. But he must had done it with lots of women, so I didn't feel as if I was special or anything anyways. Just a sex toy to him. Probably.
I couldn't take it anymore, and just let out my moans. "F.....faster." He quickened the speed of his fingers and slid in his dick in me-
I was so surprised at this state. I was in shock, but I was feeling the pleasure, so I just simply went along with it.
"Call me daddy, kitty."
"D.....daddy, go harder.......please"
"You like it, don't you"
"N....no..."
"That's how you like it huh? Kitty. Don't be sorry later on."
He went off so hard into my wet pussy, and I literally. Fucking. Screamed. He was so good, I could literally have sex with him every fucking day.

When we were done, he asked me for my number and kissed me goodbye.

Till the next time.