Dorm

As Sex Ed was the last period before dismissal time, Alfric and I headed back home together. Just like how he wanted, we held hands like we are a official couple, we pecked each other cheeks while taking our own time to get home. I felt like I was rather on a date with him rather than the usual old feeling I get when I was with him previously. Rather on the sex buddy side, it was more like I was really falling for him, and getting butterflies in my stomach. 

Alfric: Would you now become my girlfriend? 

Jenn: I....I....

Before I was able to say anything, he grabbed my chin and kissed me softly on my lips, our lips touching each other's and feeling each other's warmth.....

Jenn: This is my answer. 

I went more aggressive and started to crave more. I kissed Al aggressively on his lips, and that's when he went by my lead and slowly touch my body, and grab me closer on my waist. We're so close to each other. He slowly took off his clothes and then tore my leggings apart, started to undress me slowly. I can't lie, his 6-packs abs were honestly so defined and the v he had was just. breathtaking. Al then took off his belt, undressed himself and took out his 8-inch long dick. He bent me over, then slowly inserted his dick in me, making me feel pressure all over me. 

I let out a soft moan, "A.....Al....Ahhhhhh Fuck Fuck yes"

Al: Baby are you having the best time of your life?

Jenn: Y.....Yes.....

Al slams me hard, he's so fucking good at this.

Afterwards, we got ourselves in the bath tub for a hot shower, both of us being naked, me being in front of him, I can feel his hard dick wanting more. The atmosphere was so steamy, I want to fuck him again. 

We got ourselves out and dressed ourselves in the pajamas they provided us with, a couple look. 

We left for our dinner session with the other students and teachers. 

//////

thank you for reading.