My Roommate.

My roommate, Alfric is like literally the hottest guy in school, but trust me, he's a dick. All the games he played with me, messed around with me. And just this one day....

Alfric, my roommate, also known as the school's biggest fuckboy, is mY FUKING ROOMMATE. 

There definitely some times whereby I felt sexually attracted, I mean like which girl wouldn't fall or a guy that treats you like princess at times and walk half-naked in the room? 

" Oh my ...... god! Fuck yes.....uh....uHHH mY JUICES "

" Al fuck me hard...please......"

" Yes princess, need some help? " 

Oh fuck. I hurriedly covered myself up, and yes how dumb of me, getting caught masturbading, in front of him. 

" Come to me baby "

" No. "

" C'mon you won't regret my help, I know you want me ;) ", he smirked.

He suddenly pulled me close, and started kissing me. Thats when all the shit started. He slowly undressed me, kissing me while fingering me, making me release a few moans. 

" Say daddy pls "

" fUCK ME DADDY u.....HHH YOURE SO GO..OD"

" Told you you won't regret my help. "

Slowly but surely, he started to feel himself and fucked his dick deep into my wet self, and we both were both moaning, the moment that was so beautiful. Suddenly, the thought came into my mind. "What about his girlfriend, the girl that all the guys go head over heels for? Did he just.....on her because of me?" "But why....me" 

We stopped making out for a few moments, but damn his body is something else. I mean like which girl wouldn't get attracted to him when he flirts with you so well, his eyes telling you he wants you indirectly. 

I mean like we don't even frequently see each other although we live in the same house, he's always down to fucking his girlfriends. Why me....? However, seeing him in his underpants, his sleepy self and all the moods that he has. I've seen it all. Including him being drunk as fuck of course. 

Alfric wasn't a total fuckboy till someone he truly gave his heart to broke it, and the was when his trust for love started breaking into pieces. He now believes that people use the term, 'love', a way of getting our desires, sex. Thats how he's been living for the past 2 years. He closed all doors to his heart. Someone that used to get good grades and do well, became someone like this. 

Something about me? I'm still single and clubbing every single day and Alfric literally carries the responsibility of dumping me off at my bed every day. And today, he became the one fucking me. 

"Alfric....you have a girlfriend."

"I don't love her"

"W.....what?"

"Can't you see it? The one I truly like is you. Else why the fuck do I bother going to every single club in the town everyday to pick you up and make sure you're home and not fucking some random strange guys after being so drunk?"

"I.....I"

"Come here Jenn, I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I can't believe what I just heard. Do he truly likes me or is he just fooling with me for sex. 

"W...What about your current official girlfriend?"

"Baby she's the one clinging onto me, theres actually nothing going on between us."

"Wont you say yes?"

I moved in for a kiss.

"Thats my answer Al. Goodnight, see you in the morning"

Thank you for reading the first episode!