Preview The Day Before Part II

The time was here. Many allies came to totto land to celebrate, this special occasion which is rarely seen. (Y/N) and Katakuri were getting ready after they had left a few minutes before to prepare they big entrance. Prospero, Cracker, Oven, and Daifuku have been given an order by Big Mom to take charge of security since Big Mom want Touma to enjoy the festival and meet to guest her.

This is why Touma was feeling uncomfortable with himself just standing there greeting people. He looks at the sky, thinking. Touma continues to have a bad feeling ever since he saw that boy with blue hair. He hopes he was overeating cause he is going to walk (Y/N) down the alley tomorrow. Touma's thoughts are interrupted by Big Mom gleeful shout

"Oh may Doflamingo, Who is she?!" Touma looks down to see what big mom was talking about. He notices someone with Doflamingo.

Her eyes and hair are black, as the starless night sky, matching her pale white skin. In addition, her black hair is worn in an upwards manner with two long strands that frame either side of her face. She had worn a simple of a long black sleeveless dress; however, this dress is incredibly long, in that it completely conceals her feet, while ending in eight small trailing pieces of fabric. A narrow black band encircles her neck featuring a small bat emblem that lies at its front. Spider-like webbing netting branches the gap between the band and the dress, extending downwards from the aforementioned bat emblem. Two large "sleeves", separated entirely from the dress, are worn on her arms, ending just after her elbows. The dress fitting well to her curvy figure, with very large breasts, a thin waist, and wide hips.

Touma's eyes start to widen while he realizes who was standing in front of him. His face grows pale as he thought he will never see her face again. He was sure they were all gone. The lady's red stained lips smirk at Touma as she says in a devilish playful tone,
"Nice to you see again, Touma...

 The lady's red stained lips smirk at Touma as she says in a devilish playful tone,  "Nice to you see again, Touma

...The Dragon Bird of The North..."
*To be continued*
AUTHOR NOTES
I MAY cut the day before chapter into small part only because it is a first big plot point for the story until the climax to end and when Luffy going to save Sanji.
The Day Before Parts:
I True Love festival
II Buring The Hatchet
III The Celebration
IIII The Snake in The Grass
IV The Slightly Peaceful Ending