Prologue: how we met

It was a stormy night and the ocean violently thrash against the shore of Whole Cake island,  main motto island, which was control by Big Mom. A man, carrying his small, (h/c) nine years old niece, (y/n) and a large sack of the legend, blessed sugar. He wore black pants and a long sleeved shirt of the same color. The shirt is open in the front, stopping just a few inches below his solar plexus, with crisscrossing bands of leather forming an 'X'. The sleeves near his shoulders have a single band around them. The only other distinguishing features about his clothing is the black fingerless gloves he wears, and the orange scarf he wraps around his neck and shoulders.

They boarded the dock unannounced, however, it seems the big mom pirates didn’t fail to his presence nor his small ship docking, they didn’t meet the stranger with a warm welcome. Nevertheless, he wasn’t scared since he was equipped with a sword. He has been always very skill swordsmanship. He noticed that the pirates led by a 13-year-old boy, who was holding a large candy cane, and a 12-year-old girl who wore a large bowl of fruit parfait on her head. His silver eyes made continues eye contact with the boy’s reddish eyes until he noticed the girl staring carefully at his niece.

He frowned as he put (y/n) and sack down. Then he pushed (y/n) behind him to protect her and to cover her with his grey haori from the rain, which had the Husanotori tribe crest, a bird emerging from a lotus flower. (Y/n) looked up at him nervously with her (c/e) eyes. He softly smiles at her to rescue them before he turns to them as says to her,
“Don’t worry, (Y/N)-chan, your ojisan will protect you.”
The girl noticed the nine girls was wearing a traditional white dress and a scarf with husanotori crest( like her uncle). She whispered to her brother, Perospero, who held large candy cane,

“niisan, that child has the husanotori tribe crest...Isn’t it the tribe that Mama want to find for their blessed sugar?”  Her brother’s smile widened as he continued to look at the trespassers. He closes his eyes and nodded to agrees with his sister happily. He replied to answer his curious for their reasons to arrive here, “Perrin♪ Trespasser-sama~ who are you? Why are you here? Kukukuku Perrin♪”

    The older man about answered until his niece ran in front of them and answered,
“My name is (Y/n) and he is my uncle, Touma. We came here to see Big Mama. We heard that this is a place where anyone from any race can live in sweet harmony. So we came here to escape bitter world to have a new sugar life,” She began to cry and counties “ Please, I want to bitterness in my mouth to disappear. I want a happy sugar life. I beg you, please lets us meet Big Mama. We have blessed sugar for her and I DON’T CARE IF YOU IN SLAVE US FOR OUR SUGAR BUT PLEASE!...please I don’t want...I don’t want..I don’t taste this bitterness anymore." The Charlotte girl, Compote, looked at (y/n) pitiful as Perospero looked in shock. Her uncle sighed and kneed with his open arms. (Y/n) ran into them to cry more as he comforts her.

The oldest of charlotte siblings looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Perospero said to them in mocking tone, “Follow us, if you want to meet Mama so badly, Trespasser-same” Touma, (y/n)’s uncle, nodded and pick up (y/n) and the sack of the legend sugar. He follows to the sack.

(Time skip)

(y/n) and her uncle, Touma, entered with the oldest siblings in the throne room. (Y/n) noticed other kids, which are roughly around her age.
Then, she noticed a large heavyset woman. The lady had moderately round, orange eyes, prominent eyelashes, and wore thick purple eyeshadow. She had a very wide mouth with full lips sported red lipstick, large, round teeth, and a long, thick tongue that often stuck out. She also had long, curly, and wild pink hair that fell halfway down her back, as well as a beak-like nose, and plump, round cheeks. She also sported a tattoo on her left shoulder and arm, consisting of a large, standard-shaped red heart framed by thin lines curled at their bottom ends, which all tops a far smaller heart. The Lady said

“What do we have here?  Hahahahamamama” Touma put (y/n) as he stepped front. He started to explain Big Mom, “ Big Mom came here to offer to give a continuous supply for  our blessed sugar and my loyalty for shelter as a husanotori.” He put the Sack filled with the blessed sugar. Big Mom smiled in glee as Touma kissed Big Mom’s hand causes rays of light that look like wings to be released and marked her as his master. Big Mom smiled and asked, “I accept still deal however I will like to know why you came here?”

    Touma looked at (Y/N) and said,
“(y/n), give us a second please.” (y/n) nodded. She went to the other side of the throne room where the children were.
She nervously looked around to the kids and noticed boys named, Oven and Daifuku, bullied their older brother with a mouth contained extremely pelican eel-like sharp teeth and is capable of expanding to an enormous size.
She puffed her cheeks. She started clearing her throat to get the boys attention. Then she introduces herself to the stranger, “Hey I think you shouldn’t pick on him! Stop that!” They tried to her and said in the union as the boy with an abnormal mouth looked shocked at (y/n), “ and who is going to stop us!?”
She growled and said back, “I will!” They started to fight a little bit. After a few minutes, Oven and Daifuku started to cry and ran to their mom. (y/n) sniffed a bit, trying to stop herself from crying.
“Hey, are you okay? You know you didn’t have to do that right? I know I have an ugly, creepy mouth, so you don’t have to pity me.” said the boy coldly as he glared at her. She frowned at him and said,

“I not pitying you and I think your mouth is adorable. My name is (y/n). What’s your name?” The boy started to blush and started,
“K-Katakuri, nice to meet you”
“Nice to meet you too-” (y/n) replied
“(Y/N)~!!!” shouted Touma.
“O-Oh.Bye Katakuri hehe I hope we can befriend” She said her goodbyes and leave to ahead her uncle, who was ready to scold her.
    Katakuri blushed and whispered to himself as his heart beat like crazy in his chest,
“Yeah, I hope we can be friends too.”