Prologue

*******************************************  

hey guys. ok so i know i uploaded this in the inevitable ball... but i was on a race against time cause my parents decided that they would change the internet settings so that i cant open the net after 9pm... also i was extremely tired. so here it is in the right story group... sorry its only the prologue... ill try and get the first chapter finished asap, but i gotta do my english assignment.

so im gonna try and keep uploading at least once a week on both of these stories, but once i go back to school it might be a little bit hard because of exams... stupid exams lol.

ttyl xx comment and vote? please???

tragicallyloved :D

ps. also tell me if you think i should enter this into the watty awards

ok im gonna shut up now lol

****************************************

Prologue

Maybe it was the way his eyes had glistened with tears that had made me fall for him, or the way he had smiled at me when I reached my hand out to pull him up. But something had happened. And that was the day I no longer knew the old James. All I knew was the monster he had become.

The next day I went over to his house. I went up to his room and found him holding a knife to his wrist. He looked up at me begging me to help him; I ran towards him and pulled the blade away from his wrist. He pushed away from me and pushed me onto his bed. I felt his hands go up my shirt and I thought maybe that this was what he had wanted for us too.

We had known each other since we kindergarten when he had stopped Tommy Jenson from pulling my plaits. We had always sat next to each other on the bus to and from school. Everyone in town knew that we were inseparable and as we grew older everyone thought that we would become more than best friends. I had hoped for that but he had never shown any interest in me. I felt as though he didn't love me the way I loved him, so instead I went and found any other guy that would want me. I mean I was popular. I had friends and every time I walked past a group of guys they wolf whistled and yelled out many suggestive comments.

One day when I walked past the quarterback of the football team, he was staring at me and I thought to myself that he would be perfect. I walked over to him and sat on his lap, straddling him. He smiled and nodded to his friends that they needed to leave. I flashed him a flirty smile and he wrapped his arms around me. He leaned his head closer to me and slowly pressed his lips against mine. At first it was slow, but it started to get more passionate. His hand slowly started creeping up my shirt and I didn't stop him, only until James came around the corner and saw us did we stop. I nearly fell off the quarterback's lap, but his arm slid around my waist balancing me. I wiped the corner of my lips and slid off his lap. James glared at the quarterback then looked at me in shock. James stormed towards the shocked quarterback and threw a punch at him. It hit him squarely in the face and blood started pouring from his nose. He grabbed my hand and we ran.

Even then he hadn't admitted his feelings but he smiled at me and out of the corner of my eye I saw it. We had stayed just friends for a while and then that day had happened.

His hands started to go up my shirt and I let them. I thought he had finally realised why I had made out with the quarterback and wanted to show me exactly how he felt. But I was wrong. Horribly wrong.

After that day, I didn't feel as though I could face him ever again. I avoided him at school and people looked at me weirdly. Whenever I walked past them they whispered. I asked one of my friends what everyone was whispering about. She told me it was James. He hadn't been at school for a few days. I thought it was because he couldn't face me.

She didn't tell me anything else. I ran to his house and fumbled with the key under the mat. He had told me where the key was when we where thirteen. I raced up the stairs into his room. I saw him hanging by his neck. A noose was hanging from his light and he was as white as you can imagine. I touched his hand and jumped back, startled by the iciness of his skin. I dialled the local doctor's number. I sat on his bed crying. He was my best friend. But he had turned into a monster and I was sitting on his bed. Him hanging by a rope. And that was it. The only guy I had really loved dead.

*******************************************************

ok so tell me what you think please

*******************************************************