Chapter 12: ??? (Finale)

[Sonic Pov]

I just go back to Eggman and still trying to contact with me, i facepalmed then moved the plantchette without him knowing to Yes.

"Is this still Sonic?"

I moved it to Yes, again. Just as everyone else bursts in, "Where is Sonic?!" Everyone yelled (Except Shadow).

Eggman sighed then replied, "The GUN."

"How can we make sure your not lying?!"

Eggman just sighed, again then wrote: "Tell them the clue, Sonic." then showed the paper.

I wrote, "Find Commander, and you'll have the answer, but if he says no. He lies, force him."

Everyone just shocked at what i wrote, i just had to. I noticed Shadow was wearing my necklace, just great.

"Shadow, if you can see me as hell right now, go find my dead body. The murderer is your commander." I said as i was talking to space, i was hoping Shadow would hear it since that necklace isn't basic either.

Everyone else ran to G.U.N and planning to confront the commander.

I did allowed Eggman to see me without the necklace, it is would be with my choice.

"Now now you'll have to wrap the board's box and tag it for Shadow or do i have to do that?" I asked.

"Well... maybe you do it?" He asked, sarcasticly.

"Ok i'm not letting you see me now." I reminded him and i could see Eggman was startled that i was vanished, in my own vision i'm not.

"Ok fine!" He gave up then started to wrap the board.

"I'll take my leave, disturb me or you'll know the consequences." I warned him as i flew like a wind breeze out of his base then to the G.U.N, i decided to mess with Commander since he killed me then i flew there, i saw the team yelling at the commander except Shadow dragging my dead body.

"You killed him, you bastard!" Knuckles yelled, "Let's leave, we're not trusting this piece of liar." He finished then walked away with the others, Silver and Knuckles were trying to prevent Amy to get near my dead body, not even 10 miles or 10 inches in a foot. I growled then my rage made me knock Amy down to ground, since i'm dead. They can't see me, except who's wearing the necklace.

"OW!" Amy yelped.      

"What!" The others yelled except Shadow.

"Something pushed me!" Amy just catches up, i swear. I'm a spirit and she's the one who's making me pissed off!

[Silver Pov]

As we arrived to home, Tails, Knuckles, and me ran up to brother's dead body. It was all GUN's fault!!

"I'll never forgive them!" Tails yelled as tears streaming down to his cheeks, Knuckles and I too...

"I'm sorry... brother..." Tails whispered and i did the same thing too. Along with Knuckles, "Where do we... bury him?" I asked in a sad tone...

"We'll bury him, tommorow and here..." Rouge said, "I'll miss Blue..." She sighed.

Shadow was inside the house, so we're only outside here, crying and mad...

[If you were confused, i actually made a little, easter egg on some chapters. And hey, if Sonic said 'Tommorow is christmas', that means that'll be after 3 weeks. Smart right?]

"Sonikku!!" Amy was going to hug his dead body but we literally SAW that something pushed her off!

"Oww..." She yelped, again.

"We have a coffin there in the basement, we could use it..." Knuckles suggested, there was tears streaming down from his eyes to his muzzle and everyone else too...

... Goodbye, big brother...

[Shadow Pov]

I feel a cold breeze around me, what the hell? Its winter and all windows ARE ALL locked! None of it are open!! "Who the hell-" I was cut off when i saw faker, STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.

"I suppose that necklace made you see me, Maria was happy for you to live still. Not like me to die." Faker said, he was smiling... is he...

Faker just giggled, "Yes, i'm dead. But since your wearing my treasured necklace, i go wherever the necklace goes. But i have to take a break you know." he said.

"How the hell am i able to see you, faker?!" I asked.

"Your the only one who can see me, pipe down or the others are going to think your crazy. Plus, Eggman isn't a villain anymore. With that Necklace that is." He pointed to my neck.

"Great, another ghost stalking me?" I groaned.

"Ha, you wish! You can only talk to me every night. Don't even bother disturb." He warned me then he faded...

"This is crazy..." I mumbled to myself.

[Sonic Pov]

I gently flew to the calendar then i counted how many years to reborn... i figured that it takes...

Four years...

A/N: I just wanted to end this with a cliffhanger with like this, i'm finishing the other two. Have a good day and advanced merry christmas, readers!