Chapter 9: Murder or Life?

[Ok now that's surprising that i've hit erm, 100 about of that of reads? And hey, let's continue.]

[Sonic Pov] (Me: Still the Pov the last time.)

All i have to do is just wait, waiting for my desire. Who knows, i rather be dead right now. If i was i would rather stay in the world than on heaven.

I heard many footsteps and i knew everyone was in front of the front door then facing me, my hands over my legs that were close to my chest, i looked at them with a stern look. "I suppose you know it all. This isn't the Sonic you knew, i'm the broken one." I said then jumped off the roof then landed to the ground, as usual.

"W-why do we have to... k-kill you? I-i mean Probians should live!" Silver exclaimed, it is true all beings should live, but thanks to G.U.N's rules all my parents are dead, even my siblings, and Zaria.

"Its under the rules, Silver. Your lucky your a mobian, not like me who's its future is death." I sighed, "I'm the only Probian left here, and last on murder list." I said.

Everyone refused to kill me even they had to, the great hero of Mobius has to die. How fun... Shadow? Well... i don't know what's inside of his mind. Now i have to talk to Eggman at midnight, everyone and i were talking on how to stop G.U.N and i only replied with this:

"Nothing would stop G.U.N's rules, not even..." I said...

... My fate is now between on my team's actions.

[Shadow Pov]

"Wait what! Why do we have to!??!" Silver yelled.

"I know you hated seeing me dead but, its just my life. My life's been worse than yours, Shadow." Faker finished, i froze dead... do i have to kill this blue idiot, once again!?

"And if you want to blame someone, that's GUN. You can decide when you'll murder me, and i'm ready for my death. I don't care about it." Faker Added.

All of us were dumbfounded when he skated off, stood there and it took us to control ourselves.

"G.U.N!!!!" Knuckles, Tails, and Silver yelled.

"We have to confront G.U.N for this..." Knuckles said.

"Right." Everyone except me said in unison. Then i chaos controlled us there.

... Do we have to?

---

{And Cliffhanger! Ahahahahahaha- oh my god did i just laughed... by the way i'm dumbfounded that MY DAD MADE ME DO SOME REASEARCH ON HIS WRITING! I hate writing on paper! I rather go write (In wattpad) and go draw or sketch!]