Chapter 6: Lights, Camera, Fake Act!

[Shadow Pov]

All of us stumbled when Eggman said he'll suffer when we attack him, we can't do anything but watch him leave with So- i mean faker! Gah what's happening to me!??!

"Brother!!!!" Knuckles, Tails, Silver shouted.

[Note that Knuckles is also relationship as brother to Sonic, same goes for Silver/Tails.]

"How are we going to get him?!?!" Silver yelled.

"No no no we have to get him back here and fast!!" Foxboy yelled.

"Sonikku!!!!" Amy yelled, the nickname that she shouted made me mad.

"Any of you have Sonic's location in communicator?" Tails asked, at the same time i could see on his act that he's panicking.

I checked mine... bingo. I found his location.

"I found it, its by the Emerald Coast." I said then yelled the two magical words then we're there.

[Sonic Pov]

I sensed a chaos energy then i snapped my finger noticing Eggman that they'll be here, in a second i got in a cage.

"Guess we'll have to fake the hostage." Eggman sighed, "You sure your fine being hit by a laser?"

I nodded without hesitation, then a blinding light appeared out of nowhere then... they're here.

"Give us brother back Eggman!!!" Tails, Silver, Knuckles demanded in sync.

"Hohohoho! Guess i'm not returning Sonic to you, i got him as a hostage and there's no way i'm giving him to you!" Eggman snapped back at them.

I stayed silent, i didnt want to damage any of it. But i'm still trying to endure the stupid death memory! I hate my life...

All of them noticed it then they started to attack and Eggman called out Metal Sonic and Metal Shadow.

"Attack those pests!" Eggman ordered them.

Both Metal Sonic/Shadow attack both of them, only Shadow was trying to reach my cage which was hanging on the celling.

"Oh no you don't!" Eggman faked cried then cutted the chain of the cage which i was been sitting then held the chain rope. "I'll give you a chance, make him suffer by attacking, or i'll MAKE him suffer!" Eggman evily laughed.

The others were looking each other except for Shadow who were trying to get me.

I swear i have to get them off my back, let them know it and i die, or fake this and keep it. No choice.

I used my telekinesis, all of them were startled then i send them out of the base.

"That was just a great fake hostage act, Egghead." I teased him as he put me down then i exited the cage.

"Seems they fell for the stupid act." Eggman admitted.

"Do we have to attack him?" Metal Sonic and Metal Shadow asked in a robotic voice.

"No. We got him as hostage but we're faking it." Eggman explained.

"Okay then." They both said, and with that they left the room and got to their room.

I sat on the floating couch, "So, if G.U.N happened to know this, it'll be def-" I was cut off when i hear a news from a TV. "Ok, guess they got it." I finished.

Eggman and i were discussing about faking the whole hostage, he only kept me here because i'm Fleetway's son, as you know.

'Why do you have to die...?' I thought as i look down to my scarf, Eggman was on his room building his plans, as usual. 'If i could save you...'

[Sorry for short chapter, i'm busy on...erm, annoying book reading and i have to help my dad with his writing, and blame my mind if i did made a mistake on chapter's number.]