Chapter 5: Beginning of hostage

[If you haven't knew who was the girl, keep guessing. Honestly 'Probian' does or doesn't exist in Tv Show or all of sonic's appearance.]

[Sonic Pov]

Seconds turning into minutes, minutes go hours, hours go days. I can't take any longer to have that death memory of her! And i'll never have anyone die...they're my family so should i?! Sonic, you better calm down. Nothing will happen...  no no no! Everything is NOT fine! Stupid words that made me remember the death memory!

As i was thinking too much, i acidentally broke my glass of water i was supposed to drink, i sighed then i used my telekinesis to shatter the glass into a bits then put them off the window.

I looked at the blue necklace, it was the only thing i had from her.

(This is how it looks:)

I got the white/red scarf, a ring on the end and i wrapped it around my neck, covered my necklace

I got the white/red scarf, a ring on the end and i wrapped it around my neck, covered my necklace. I never took it off, not even once. Brown isn't my thing so i got the scarf that i got from 'her' house. It suits me though...

"Brother...?" I hear someone say, "Come on in..." I replied, i was trying to get all the fake emotions.

"I-i hear a glass shattered...something happened??" Silver said as he scaredly enter my room, my room is actually full of shadows, which you can't see.

I sighed,  "Nothing, it must be your imagination, Silvs."I replied in a tone that i used to fake.

"Okay..." Silver said, unsure of what i said.

After that, Silver left my room then i looked to my window. I've decided to leave, without anything. Until i can't take it anymore, i smacked my metal table as i was crying. This is my 35th breakdown...

[To see how he looked, look up at the image top above.]

All of my furnature in my room is completely metal, the bed and the closet was the exception. Even the flooring and the walls... this is my room, i only told them that it is fine. They should be great, not me. I'm destined to die...sooner or later. Then i sternly stared at the window then hopped out, then skated. I'm used at Skating than running so i skated at the mid-air, avoiding the ground if i land, they hear noises.

As i arrived at the Sunset Hills, i climbed to the same tree then i hear hovering noises. I knew that was Eggman, he can kill me right now.

"Hohoho! Why aren't you attacking me, blue pest!" That used to make me mad but ignored it anyways, Shadow's correct. I'm a fake of a faker.

"Either you kill me or take me as your hostage, i dont care." I replied, this time my voice is icy due to the depression. [Read the previous chapter(s).]

"Oh really?" He said as i felt a metal hand grab me. "If i said I dont care, you would think i gave up. But yes, this is me Egghead. Do anything." I sternly said.

"Hmhm, i'll take you as hostage, we need to talk in my base." He said but we heard yelling my name.

But there's one i didnt expect...

Shadow skating across our direction as he yell my name, i mean my annoying nickname. He never did this.

Eggman looked at me then nodded, then stared at the others and does his usual act.

"Hohoho! I got Sonic, attack me and he'll suffer or he'll suffer from you!" He chuckled.

"Eggman! Let go of brother!" Silver demanded.

"Eggman, let go of Faker!" Shadow growled.

...i just want to know what Eggman he wants to talk of...

[Shadow Pov]

"I said... let go of Faker!" I growled, i can only see Faker looking down, looking at what??

"Oh is his rival is caring to his rival now?" Eggman taunted me as he was swinging the metal hand that was holding So- i mean Faker.

(Skip that Sonic is now on Eggman's base)

[Sonic Pov]

I jumped off the metal hand then i sternly stared at Eggman.

"Is this true?" He asked as he held out a G.U.N paper list. "Your a Probian?" He asked again.

"Yes Egghead, the prother was your's." I answered in a stern tone.

[Prother, another term of Probian. Prother is a meaning that it is a father of probian child.]

"Wait...you mean Fleetway!?" He yelled out as he asked.

[Fleetway is Eggman's project, he isn't evil, in this story he's a bit god.]

I nodded. "And G.U.N killed dad." I said as i cross my arms.

"And as for Fleetway being my probian dad, his imortallity has been passed to me if you wanted to know."

We talked and discussed, he ended our rivalry, and he has agreed to let me stay in his base. And we still have to fake the hostage since he did bring me here.