Chapter 7: Sonic's depression and anger

[Shadow Pov]

All of Faker's friends were begging me to get him and i did, right now i'm sneaking on Eggman's base. I saw a stairs leading deep down, i didnt noticed this room and i entered the room, then i found myself in a blue metal walls, floor, some furnatures were mostly metal except for bed/closet...

"Faker?" I called out as i walked around, it was too dark so i have to turn on the lights, i saw Son- I MEAN FAKER! Sitting against the cold wall, he wasn't moving either. Guess i'll take him, but if i chaos control, both Metal Sonic and my metal version would surely find us.

I picked up Faker then i skated to the exit, knowing if i go to vent, i have to drag him!

(Skip that they're on Team's house.)

[Sonic Pov]

I woke up and found myself on the room and everyone was around me, i growled at Shadow knowing he got me here.

"Why do you care, my life's not that great as yours." I said as i got death hugged by Amy then pushed her away, strong enough to knock her out to the floor.

"And i dont even need love or affection, i'm just a attention seeker who's destined to die for that." I finished as i get off the sofa then pushing Amy off everytime she's attempting to death hug me.

Then out of nowhere Shadow pinned me to a wall then growled at me, "What the hell what's happening to you Faker! You didnt even bother to attack Eggman!" He growled.

I growled, "That's none of your buisness!" I snapped back at him then i was trying to get him off me but he's strong enough, agh how much i hate being pinned...

"No and your not leaving without explaining, Faker!" He demanded.

"Hell no way in Chaos i'm telling! You don't know, i hate my life, that's all!" I yelled, this time on demanding voice, everyone was shocked, no one seen me angry like this.

"Plus..." I looked down to my scarf, my tone was on icy one... "I lost someone important to me alright!? Is that enough as proof!?!?" I yelled and this time my fur is fighting between fire and ice.

Shadow is still pinning me, i lost someone important in my life, no one will ever put my heart pieces back. I then noticed Shadow was about to pull up the scarf then it revealed..

"What is that necklace for?" Shadow asked.

"None of your buisness." I growled.

Why did he even bother to help me? Why then! Then my fur is in complete ice...

"I'm different among you, mobians! Why the hell your trying to get to know me further!? I hate my life, then your trying to help?!" I yelled as Shadow let go of my wrists.

"What do you mean your different?" Shadow asked.

"Chaos kill me..." I loudly mumbled, "Ask the stupid G.U.N! Ask who's the next target on killing then you'll find out!" I smacked the wall with my right arm, i punish myself being alive here...

Before they could ask me any questions, i ran off to my room then slammed my door close.

"Why... Zaria? Why do you have to die, just in front of me..." I looked at my necklace, "...sooner or later, i might die, maybe not." I let my tears slide across my muzzle and fall, i didnt care if they were begging me to open the door.

"Just... why?" I was crying, sitting on my damn bed as all death memory of Zaria replayed.

[Shadow Pov]

I heard Faker crying on his door, i didnt knew Faker crying like that, that reminded me crying over Maria... i opened the door then saw Faker crying, just in front of me. My heart skipped a beat as i was seeing him crying, i decided to get close to Faker then hugged him.

This only reminded me the old me...