- 14 -

Becca's been locked in the bathroom for over an hour now, and I feel terrible.

"Bec please talk to me." I softly say as I lean against the door.

She finally opens the door and I step inside.

"Are you okay?" I question.

"I lost my virginity to Luke by fucking hooking up with him and all the guys know because he just had to tell them. Do you think I'm okay?" She mutters.

"I'm sorry." I quietly say as I pull into a hug.

"Ashton's gonna kill me." She whispers.

"No, he's not gonna get mad or anything. It's fine." I reply.

She scoffs, "Yeah, whatever."

"Becca! Grace!" Ashton shouts as he runs upstairs.

"Fuck." Bec mumbles.

The two of us step out into the hall to see a furious Ashton standing there.

"Becca, I can not believe you!" Ashton yells. "You, had sex, with Luke?!"

"Yea, I did, and it was amazing. Would you like to hear about it? No? So why don't you fuck off." Bec replies.

I chuckle as Bec locks herself in her room, as Ashton stands in the hall with his jaw dropped.

"I love Becca she's the best." I say.

"Grace, I swear to god.." Ashton mutters, "How are you okay with this?"

"I'm not really okay with it, but it's her life. I can't stop her from making these choices. We can try and help her to make the right decisions, that's it." I tell him.

"But she hooked up with Luke." He replies.

I roll my eyes, "Stop acting like that! I know you've hooked up with multiple girls, and you've probably treated half of them like shit. You're no better then Bec right now."

"I don't hook up-"

I cut him off, "Don't finish that sentence, it's bullshit. I know you do, Bec knows, the guys obviously know, your damn fans know, I'm pretty sure mum knows and if you called dad he'd probably somehow know, I bet-"

"Okay! I get it!" He exclaims.

I smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't like you guys." Ashton complains.

"You love us." I smile.

"Yea, just love you." He says crushing me in a hug.

"Can't. Breathe." I choke out.

"I just love you so much, like you said." He says holding me tighter.

I try breaking free from his grasp even though I know I can't.

He finally lets go of me, and I roll my eyes at him, "Did you really think your hook ups were a secret?"

"Yes, well no." He admits.

"So, will you just leave Becca alone, please?" I ask.

"But Grace, she's sixteen." He whines.

"Ash.."

"Fine. But don't expect me to not beat up Luke again." Ashton mutters as he walks off. "Oh, and we need to know if you're coming with us next week or not."

"I doubt Becca is going to wanna go." I reply.

I make my way to Becca's room and she's laying on her bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"So, I came to talk to you about going with the guys to-"

"No." She says. "I'm not going with you all."

"Bec.."

"Would you really want to go if you were me?" She questions.

"I guess not really." I mumble.

"Like, I do want to go, it would be fun. But not with Luke there." She whispers. "And anyways, I'm gonna stay here for mum. The day before they leave is, you know.. Mia thing."

"That's the one reason why I didn't want to go, just in case mum needed somebody." I quietly reply.

"You can go with them, I'll be with mum." She tells me.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

I need to be totally sure that she's okay with me going, or it'll stress me out.

"Yes. It's okay." She smiles.

"Are you sure, like, totally sure?"

"Grace!" She yells.

"Alright, relax." I mutter.

"So you're gonna go?"

I smile, "I'm gonna go."

-

"I can't believe you're coming with us." Michael grins, walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, his chin resting on top of my head.

We're currently in his room, he's supposed to be starting his packing but he's really just been laying around.

"It's gonna be fun." I smile.

He happily sighs, a huge smile across his face.

"Do you think Luke is gonna tell Cal or Ashton about us?" Michael questions, going to sit over on his bed.

"I doubt it. Luke's probably afraid of you." I chuckle as I go sit across from Michael.

"True. But I don't know if I can trust him with this." He sighs.

"It's alright, Luke isn't going to say anything." I reply.

He leans forward, pressing a kiss to my lips, "Fine. He won't say anything because he knows I'll kill him."

"Stop scaring your bandmates." I mutter, lightly chuckling.

"It's not my fault Luke's scared." He smirks.

"Stop that." I mumble.

We sit in silence, just staring at each other for a few minutes before there's a knock at his bedroom door.

"Who is it?" He questions.

"Luke." Luke says, opening the door.

"How did you get in?" Michael asks.

"Your mom answered the door, she let me in obviously." He states.

Michael rolls his eyes and I just chuckle.

"Luke you never told me why you invited me to come with you all on this- whatever it is." I mutter.

"I was never told it was Luke who invited you?" Michael says, clearly confused.

"Yea, I- um.." Luke nervously mumbles.

"He said he was looking out for me-"

"Really, Luke?!" Michael exclaims.

"Well I am looking out for her, considering you-"

"Shut up!" Michael interrupts.

"Okay, am I missing something here?" I ask.

I mean, Luke and Michael are always weird and I don't necessarily always get what they're saying, but this is weird.

"No, nothing." Michael mutters.

Luke just awkwardly looks down, as Michael glares at him.

I don't know if I even want to know what's going on.

-----------

again sorry for taking so long I was having problems with this