- 10 -

"S-surprise?" I nervously say to a confused Luke standing in my bedroom doorway.

"Ash-" Luke starts but Michael jumps up.

He drags Luke into the room, closing the door and puts his hand over Luke's mouth.

"If you tell anybody about what you just saw, you're dead, you got that?" Michael threatens.

He quickly nods before Michael steps away from him.

"How long has this been going on?" Luke asks.

"A few months." I shyly reply.

"What?!" He exclaims.

"We'll discuss this later, Luke. I have to get back downstairs." Michael says.

Luke nods before the two of them leave my room.

Another person knows..

This is not good.

I rush to Becca's room and she gives me a confused look.

"Luke knows." I sigh.

"About you and Michael?" She quietly asks.

I nod.

"You guys should tell everybody soon. Ashton's going to find out himself and that's going to be even worse." She says.

I groan, "I'm scared to. I want to tell Ashton. I do. He deserves to know. I've been feeling worse and worse about this secret."

At this point I don't even care about that stupid deal they made.

"Then tell him!" She practically shouts.

"I can't unless Mike agrees!" I reply.

"Is Michael really that scared of Ash?" She asks.

"Yes, he is. Ashton's way too overprotective, it's annoying." I sigh, "He asked me recently if I thought Mia was the reason he's like this."

Bec looks down at the mention of Mia, "Why would she be the reason?"

I go to speak but get interrupted because there's a knock at the door and Bec and I both look over to see Ashton, "The guys are leaving since Luke looked almost..traumatized and Michael looked panicked, not too sure why though.. Do you guys know what happened?"

"Uh, nope. I was in my room, by myself, I have no idea what's going on." I lie.

"Oh, okay. Becca are we going to go to the movies?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah, just give me a few minutes." Bec replies.

"Why don't you guys ever invite me places with you anymore?" I whine.

"You're his least favourite sister that's why." Becca replies.

"I'll be downstairs." Ashton calls as he walks off.

"I'm trying to keep Ashton away from you, okay? Go fuck Michael or something." She quietly tells me.

"Rebecca!" I exclaim.

"Oh come on, I know you want to." She laughs.

"I'm done with you." I mumble before walking downstairs.

"I'm going out." I tell nobody in particular.

Ashton just nods and I give him a confused look.

"You're not going to ask me where I'm going or what I'm doing?" I question.

"I'm just going to act like you're only going to be with Leah, even though you probably aren't, just let me believe it so I'm not bothered the whole time Bec and I are gone." He replies.

Really I'm going to Michael's, might as well tell Ashton going to Leah's.

"Yeah, I'm gonna be with Leah." I tell him.

"I know you're probably lying to me, but have fun." He mumbles.

I sigh as I grab my car keys and head out to my car.

Once I get to Michael's house I knock on the door and within seconds Luke answers the door.

"Oh, um hi." I mutter.

"Michael's sitting over there stressing out about me knowing." He tells me.

"Michael, babe." I mumble as I walk past Luke towards Michael.

"Ew." Luke says.

"Shut up, Luke." Michael spits.

Luke rolls his eyes and I sit next to Michael.

He pulls me close and I lean into him.

"Luke, please don't tell anybody. We aren't ready to deal with Ashton." I beg.

"I won't guys, I promise." Luke replies.

"Ashton is going to kill me." Michael quietly says.

"We aren't telling him. It's okay." I say, running a hand through his hair.

"We're going to have to tell him someday, I'm so scared." He whispers.

"Guys, I don't think Ashton will take the news as bad as you think." Luke softly says.

"You don't see some of the shit I have to deal with, Luke." I chuckle.

"Well I'm going. Good luck with whatever is going on here." Luke mutters as he leaves.

"Gracie, I don't know what we should do." Michael whispers, pulling me onto his lap.

"Maybe we should tell Calum soon?" I sigh.

"I don't know.." He mutters.

"But if Ashton's the last to know he'll probably be even more mad." I groan.

"Why is he so overprotective.." Michael sighs.

"He thinks-" I start but I stop.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing, I don't know." I reply.

He sighs, "This sucks."

-----------

Hi I hope this was ok