- 9 -

It's been a week and I've had no contact with Michael besides a few texts. I already miss him, it sucks.

I've avoided conversations about Michael and I with Leah all week, well almost all conversations in general because I really don't want to explain more.

Ashton has been spending a lot of time with Rebecca trying to make her feel better about what happened with her and Matt. Bec really liked Matt, until she found out he just wanted to fuck her.

Ashton really has been trying to relax and not be so overprotective but he isn't doing well.

"Grace!" I hear Leah yell.

She walks into my room and I give her a confused look, "What are you doing here?"

"You've been avoiding me like all week." She says, rolling her eyes.

"No I haven't.." I lie.

"I know you don't want to talk about you and Michael with me." She tells me, crossing her arms across her chest.

I sigh, "It's not like there's much to say. We haven't spoke to each other in a week."

"What? What happened?" She asks.

"It was a small disagreement over if we should tell everybody about us or not." I tell her.

She replies, "Oh.. I'm sorry. If you really need to talk to him they're all downstairs-"

"Who's they?" I ask.

"The band.." She slowly says, confused on why I don't know.

I groan in response.

"Well I have to go meet Dylan, just thought I would stop by." She tells me as she'd walks off.

Rolling out of my bed I make my way downstairs.

Once I get to the bottom the four of them yell my name.

"What are you doing?" I ask as I walk closer to them.

"Livestream!" Luke yells.

I slowly start to back away but Calum jumps up and picks me up before I can run off.

"No, put me down!" I exclaim.

They all laugh and I roll my eyes.

"Please don't make me go on camera. I haven't done my makeup of anything yet." I complain.

"You still look hot so it doesn't matter." Calum replies.

"Calum." Ashton warns.

He puts me down between Luke and Michael and I groan, not just because I'm on camera but also because he put me next to Michael.

"Grace say hi." Luke says.

"No." I reply.

Ashton goes to speak, "Grace-"

"No." I cut him off.

"Will you say anything besides no?" Luke questions.

"No." I repeat.

I try to stand up but Michael grabs my waist, pulling me down to sit again and hold onto me.

"Just answer some damn questions then let me leave." I mumble.

"Well half the questions are asking if you're dating Michael so.." Calum says.

I sigh, "Alright. Michael and I are not dating. I would never date any of the guys-"

"Damn." Luke and Calum both whisper.

"They're my buddies." I smile, putting my arms around Michael and Luke since they're next to me.

"So can I like leave now?" I ask.

They laugh and tell me I can't, making me groan.

I roll my eyes, "I hate you all."

"When are you all going to stop talking about Grace and Michael." Calum mumbles, reading the comments from the laptop screen.

I lean over to the screen and chuckle.

The amount of people that support mine and Michael's "nonexistent" relationship kind of scares me.

Ashton groans leaning back.

"Ashton is very sensitive when it comes to us and his sister." Luke tells the many people watching.

"Ashton's sister has a name." I state.

"Grace, okay." Luke says rolling his eyes.

Calum keeps reading comments and laughs, "Michael and Grace are the most worshiped not existing couple."

"I thought we just went over this. We aren't together." Michael replies.

Hearing people, especially Michael, say Michael and I aren't together hurts.

"How about I just go, and you guys can continue without me here." I say before jumping up and running off.

I get to my room, falling back onto my bed and sigh.

After a few minutes there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I sigh, sitting up.

"Hey." Michael says, closing the door and walking into my room.

"Oh, hi." I mumble.

"I'm sorry." He softly speaks as he sits down next to me. "I shouldn't have acted that way on the phone last week. I know we should tell Ashton, but I'm honestly afraid of him."

"It's okay. I know telling Ashton is going to be terrifying." I say, climbing onto his lap and loosely wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're so perfect." He whispers, place his hands on either side of my face.

I smile, placing my lips on his. He deepens the kiss and I lace my fingers through his hair.

Then my bedroom door swings open and my eyes widen as I pull away from Michael.

A shocked Luke stands in the doorway, "What the fuck?"

--------

IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE