The test

2 week later
I have been getting sick lately and it sucks.My friendship with Ryder is till the same.We all met Lily and let me tell you she is sweet and kind.Zea comes into my room with Sierra.Oh yeah I forgot to tell you...my high school friends know what I do."Hear"Sierra gives me a bag and I open it and I see a three pregnancy tests.I look at them with wide eyes and they nod."I'm sure I am not pregnant"I say."You really don't see it...you are having morning sickness and you are gaining a little bit of weight"Zea says and Sierra laughs.I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom and take the tests.When I am done we have to wait five minutes."So who was the last person you slept with"Sierra asks and I look at her."Your brother"I say and Zea and Sierra look at me with wide eyes."Do all the girls know"Sierra asks and I nod.We hear the timer going off and I run to the bathroom and look at the pregnancy tests.What I saw gave me a heart attack and made me cry.All the tests were.....positive.I leave the bathroom with the test and show it to them and they look at me with wide eyes.We then hear someone come into my room and the person sees the pregnancy test."Who's pregnant"Ryder ask with wide eyes."Uhmm...its nobodys"I say and he looks at us with a stern look."Don't lie to me"He says."It's mine"I say and the girls look at me with wide eyes."Yours"Ryder asks with wide eyes."Yeah it was a night stand that I had like a week ago"I say and his jaw clenches.He leaves and I feel tears falling.The girls hug me."You know He loves you"Sierra says and I shake my head."No he dosent...he loves her...it will always be her and not me...and that's the way it should be"I say with a sad smile.