Forever His

Ryder POV
It's been a year since Elizabeth's death and I miss her more and more everyday.Everyone does..when her family found out they all broke down.I am currently sitting down next to her grave while I see Aaliyah who is now three years old picking up roses for her mom.I then see a familiar butterfly and I remember it's Elizabeth's favorite butterfly.
<Flashback >
I then smile at her.We see a Swallowtail butterfly.The butterfly goes up to Eliza and she holds her finger out and the butterfly places itself on her finger which makes her smile."I guess this is your favorite butterfly"I say with a smile."Yeah..How do you know"she says and I chuckle."You always have this twinkle on your eye when you love something really bad"I say and she smiles and the butterfly goes away.
<Flashback Ends>
I smile at the memory and a tear leaves my eyes.I look up at the sky and smile sadly.I miss her so much and everyday I wish she was still here with Aaliyah and I.I still love her and she will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget about her.I then see Aaliyah coming towards me with the butterfly in her arm."Look daddy I found this amazing and beutiful butterfly"Aaliyah says with a smile.The butterfly goes to my hand then to Eliza's grave.Aaliyah and I smile and then Aaliyah kisses her mom's grave wich makes me cry.I still remember the first time we met.
<Flashback>
I see a hot girl outside and I smirk."Hey nice ass"I say and she turns around and flips us off."Fuck off"she says."Feisty aren't we"I say."Pendejos"She says."She's Hispanic and has an accent...she is getting hotter and hotter"Chad says with a smirk."Where are you from"Ben asks."None of your business "she says with an innocent smile."Later Hermosa I will see you later"I say and I giver her a wink and a smirk and she just rolls her eyes and goes back inside her house
<End of Flashback>
And when she slapped me I knew she wasn't like the other girls I met before.I never knew that it will bring us closer.
<Flashback >
I see the same girl from last time who I learned her name was Elizabeth getting her books.I slap her butt and she turns around and slaps me.Damn that hurt like a bitch."Damn"Chad says with a smirk and Ben laughs.She then goes with Maria and Serena and walks fast
<End of Flashback>
I smile at the memory and then I see Aaliyah picking up roses.I remember that day with Eliza.
<Flashback>
I look at her and then I see her looking at a bush of roses.She stands up and smiles and picks a rose out and makes sure she dosent cut herself.She comes back to where I am at and sits down.Her smile grows bigger and I look at her confused."Why are you so happy about a flower"I ask her and she rolls her eyes."This is my favorite flower...it is beutiful"she says while smelling the flower.I look at her with a smile.
<End of Flashback>
I see Aaliyah playing with the butterfly and she starts giggling when the butterfly is next to her ear.She nods like the butterfly is telling her something.Aaliyah picks up roses and comes up to me and holds them up for me.I get them and she gives me a kiss on the cheek."Mommy said to give the to you"she says and giggles while playing with the butterfly again.I smile and kiss Elizabeth's grave.I look up at the sky and see her face.I know she is taking care of us....