gang house

Elizabeth's POV
I was woken up by someone shaking me and I groan."Get up"I hear someone say."Eliza wake up"I hear Valentina say."Okay"I say and get up and she leaves.I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and put on my outfit and do my hair.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and put on my outfit and do my hair

I just remember I don't have a car to go to school.Oh yeah I forgot they let Fernanda use my car for school.I mentally roll my eyes.I open my window and climb onto Ryder window.He leaves it open I don't know why.I then shake him awake."Ryder"I whisper and move him and he groans."Niño"I say and he looks at me."What"He says with a groggy voice."Can you take me to school"I ask him and he nods.I then go climb out of his room to mine.I put my phone and charger into my mini backpack and then go downstairs to see everyone awake to my surprise.They all look at me and then they all look at each other.I sit down and began to eat breakfast."You could ride with Fernanda after school and from school now"Mom says and I shake my head."I'm good"I say."Then how are you gonna come home"Miguel says."A friend is gonna give me a ride"I say shrugging."Well in school if you need to call us do it with Paula's or Fernandas"Dad says and I shake my head."Why are you acting weird"Natalia says and I look at her with furrowed eyebrows."So?"I say and finish eating."Your acting different"Mauricio says and I roll my eyes."Yeah I dont care"I say and get up and go upstairs.I go out from my room and go to Ryders.I see him putting a shirt on."Oh look your in time for the first time"I say and he chuckles."Shut up"he says and I laugh."Oh..yeah you are gonna be my personal driver from now on"I say and he looks at me."Why"He says."Well my sister was given my car and I don't want to see my car and her together"I say and he chuckles and grabs his phone."Your weird"He says and I roll my eyes." Thanks! Normal is boring"I say and he smiles.We go out and I see Miguel and Rosio.I get in Ryders car and I see them looking at me but I ignore it.Ryder drives us to school and we get off and everyone is looking at us.I go to class and I sit next to Maria,Simon,Sierra,and Serena."Where were you Yesterday"Simon asks and I smile."I was at home"I say."But what happened"Serena says."Nothing I was just running late"I say and they nod slowly."Well..lets talk about something else"Maria says and we all nod."Like what's going on between you and my brother"Sierra asks."What do you mean"I ask."I saw you two cuddling in his room"She says with a smirk."No way"Maria gasps."It was nothing we are great friends"I say and they all laugh.I see Gina enter and then she spots me and smiles and I smile back.I see my friends looking at me."What"I ask."Your talking to Gina"Maria says shocked."Yeah why"I say and they all laugh."She's a bitch well I guess not to you"Serena says."And she is Ryders ex"Sierra says and I laugh."So what"I say while shrugging.Ryder then comes into class and he winks while I roll my eyes.Class starts and oh yeah the baby I guess we are gonna fail that project.Sierra passes me a note and I read it.
Sleepover with me Friday-Sierra
I look at her and nod and she smiles.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I walk towards Ryder who is waiting for me by his car."Finally you take forever"He says and I laugh.I then see Chad and Ben coming."Hey Elizabeth"Chad says with a wink and I roll my eyes."I call shotgun"I say with a smirk and their eyes go wide.I open the passenger door and get in.They all get in and Ryder starts driving."So where are we going"Ben says."Why do you always think we are going somewhere"Ryder asks."Because it's always an adventure with you"I say and they all look at me and I smile."We are going to the gang house"Ryder says and I nod."Wait...she knows about it"Chad says and I nod."I am even apart of it"I say and they look at me."Wow"Ben says."She got even hotter"Chad says and I laugh.We arrive to this mansion and we all get out of the car.Ryder opens the mansions door and I go in and see it's so luxuryus."Hey"I hear someone say and I look at the person and see Ally."Hey"I say and we hug."Gang Meeting!!"Ally screams and I laugh.Everyone immeaditly comes down and they all hug me and sit down on the couch."We are here to discuss Elizabeth's new training"Ryder says and everyone nods."So trainings are gonna be in here three days every week and for your safety we need you to move in the gang house"He says and I look at him with wide eyes."Move in"I ask and they all nod."But Ryder dosent live here"I say."Well he already agreed that he will move in here in about 2 days"James says.I sight and run a hand through my hair."Fine"I say and they all cheer.What did I get myself into.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I get home and I see Ana,Lucia,Mauricio,Rosio,Miguel, Alejandro,and Natalia.They all look at me."Where were you"Lucia asks."I was at my friends"I say."Was it that boy we saw you with"Miguel says."Shut up"I groan and go upstairs.