The truth

2 days later
Ryders POV
It's been 2 days since Elizabeth had Aaliyah and I don't know If anybody notice but she has my nose.When Sergio and Elizabeth got together that's hurt me but I'm supposed to be with Lily.I love Elizabeth no matter what and I can't believe she has a baby and is in a relationship.Right now I am sitting down on the kitchen and I hear Simon,Serena,Sierra,and Maria come in and I don't think they notice me."When is Eliza gonna tell Ryder"Simon asks them.What does Eliza have to tell me?"I don't know but what if he find out soon"Serena says."I mean she does have his nose and is like a mixture of Ryder and Eliza"Maria says.Wait...is Aaliyah my child.I stand up and walk in and they notice me and shut up."Is Aaliyah my child"I ask them.They stay silent and I look at Sierra with a glare."Yes she is"Sierra says silently and I go up to Eliza's room.I see her and Sergio playing with Aaliyah."Sergio can I please talk to Eliza alone please"I ask him and He nods and leaves."What's up"she says."Aaliyah is mine"I say and she looks at me with wide eyes."No she isint I told you it was from a night stand"She says."Oh really...then why does she have my nose and I heard someone say she was mine"I say and she stays quiet."Tell me Elizabeth"I say and she nods slowly and I look at her."Why didint you tell me"I say with my voice cracking."Because I didint want to ruin your relationship with Lily"she says and I hug her."I want you to know that I always loved you"I say and she nods."I love you too"She says.I let her go and look at Aaliyah.I carry her and smile."What's her full name"I ask her."Aaliyah Eliza Ramos Black"she says and I smile and kiss Aaliyah's forehead.I enjoy the moment of being with the two girls that I love.