3 - A Cherry in Another

A/N- This chapter gets a little spicy if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so be warned.

(It's not really that explicit tho)

----

A week and a half with all of them getting to know each other later...

Sawyer's POV

I was writing in my journal, recording down everything that had happened at school today. Half way through my entry, my phone flashes on. The name "H. Chandler" covers the screen in text messages.

Chandler
Veronica
Veronica
Ronica
Ronny
Ronnie
Rookie
Fookie
Fookie you
Fuck you
Fucker

Me
Yes?

Chandler
Mother fucker
Wanna do something fun?

Me
What do you mean?
What will we be doing this time?

Chandler
Party party~

Me
NOoO
Please

Chandler
I'm picking you up in 5 mins
Better be ready

Me
Not again
Heatherrr

---

We drive up to the entrance of the party. It seems like another mansion. "Whose house is this?"

"McNamara's. Her mom's out with some fucking rich bastard again so she's got the house to herself."

"Oh."

"Let's go."

As we both step out, Duke and McNamara walks up to us.

"Glad you could make it." McNamara says to me. "This is going to be the night of your life."

"Oh really?" I ask, uninterested. McNamara looks away for a second with a glint of insecurity.

Duke chirps in, looking at me, "What's up your ass?"

"She didn't want to go." Chandler replies for me. "Let's he-"

"Are you saying that McNamara's parties aren't up to par with your standards?" Duke glares at me.

"What? No. I just don-"

Duke sneakily puts a hand on Mac's back. "If you don't wanna be here, let's ju-"

"Shut up, Heather." Chandler rubs her temple and sighs. "Let's just.. Head inside."

Duke eyes me one last time before going off into the party with McNamara. I follow Chandler into the house. Flashing of bright colors cover my vision while the only sense of direction I have is Chandler's deep red jacket... haha, like a cherry. She's a cherry. Hahahahahaha. We stop at a table and she pours us two cups.

"Drink." She gives a red cup with probably alcohol in it. I take a sip anyways. "How does it taste?"

"Ugh, disgusting." I answer, trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

"Then try this." She trades her cup with mine and downs the cup I just drank from.. An indirect kiss..

"So?" Chandler asks.

"W-What?" I ask, snapping back to reality.

"How is it?"

"I uh.. didn't drink it yet."

"Well get on with it." She smacks my shoulder.

I take a sip. She looks at me, expecting an answer. "It taste.. pretty good."