EX-BF

"Micheal!" Mrs. Gyles snapped at him as he walked further into the kitchen glaring at me.

"That's is no way to speak to a guest." She said but he ignored her and came over to me.

"What are you doing in my house?" He growled down at me as Mrs. Gyles got up from her seat.

"I invited her." Madison said and everyone looked at her.

"You did what? Why? Didn't I tell you not to hang out with her! What if someone saw this freak come here?!" He shouted at her and I stood from my seat.

I don't really care about he had to say about me but he shouldn't be shouting at Madison like that and it seems as if I wasn't the only one who thought that.

"Micheal, I don't know what your problem with Skylar is but that is not the way to speak to anyone.

You're grounded for the next three weeks and you're father will be hearing about this." She said and if it was possible Micheal glared harder at me as if it was my fault that he just got himself grounded.

"Go to your room." She told him but he continued glaring at me.

"Not until this freak leaves, don't want the neighbors to know we associate with this special case." He said and Mrs. Gyles gasped and Madison glared.

I just smiled and shook my head at him and I watched him look at me in confusion before his face hardened again.

Glaring at me he stomped out of the kitchen and after a minute we heard his bedroom door slam.

"I'm so sorry dear, I have no idea what's gotten into that boy." She said and shook my head still smiling.

"It's okay Ms. Gyles, it's not your fault." I said and she gave me a grateful smile, out of the corner of my eyes I could see Madison looking at me with a thoughtful expression.

"Anyway what are you girls up to today?" She asked looking between the two of us and my smile got bigger.

"Madison here has agreed to let me take her on an adventure." I said and she chuckled.

"Be careful with this one Madison. I went on an adventure with her when she was younger and we ended up being chased by angry ducks for almost a whole block." She said and Madison laughed.

"I'll be careful." She said and went to put her bag up and I got alot of hugs and kisses from Mrs. Gyles before we were able to leave.

"Ready?" I asked taking Madison's hand as we walked out the front door.

"Let's go." She said and we smiled at each other and she laughed when I almost tripped over the first step.