Nurse

When I woke up it was dark. The last thing that I had remembered was Madison and I talking about clouds.

My throat felt dry and I threw my covers off and tried to get up so I could get a glass of water and my head swam.

"Before I could even put one foot on the floor, my room door opened and Madison walked in.

"What are you doing trying to get out of bed?!" She demanded and I immediately pulled my foot back up.

"You shouldn't be out of bed yet, your still sick." She said as she came to my side and tucked me back in and then handed me a glass of water.

"Um. Not that I'm not happy about this or anything, because I am, but, what are you doing here?" I asked before I took a sip of water.

" When you fainted earlier today I asked your parents if it'd be okay if I stayed." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Well......... okay then." I said and watched as she moved around my room. Putting things in their place.

She moved as if she knew where everything was supposed to go and never seemed to second guess herself.

"So um." I started and she looked over at me.

"Yes?" She stopped what she was doing.

"About our um.....date, it's still on isn't it?" I asked and she frowned at me.

"Only if you're better." She said sternly and I quickly nodded my head, detemind to will myself better. There was no way I was going to miss this date with her.

I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes as she continued with what she was doing. A few minutes later I felt a cold cloth placed on my head and I sighed at how good it felt.

"Sleep beautiful, there will be plenty of time for our date." She said and I did just that and immediately fell asleep.