Chapter 44*

The next night, Marlon wanted to make it up to me so he took me to the cinema. We saw All About Eve. He always was a big fan of Bette Davis.

He watched the movie, but in the theater I watch him. The screen light flickered onto his face, and he watched with intent. He studied and drank in every motion, line delivery, stance, and strut on the screen.

He was silent, his full lips in a line as he gave the full film his attention. Afterwards, we went back to his apartment, sitting on the couch.

I laid across the couch, resting my feet onto his lap. He smirked as he massaged my feet, and I watched every movement as he did so. I wore a loose sundress that was a pastel pink, and had a tank top cut at the top.

"I've always loved your stems." He said bringing my foot up to his lips, then moving his lips along the top of my foot down to my shin. He left a kiss on where he stopped on my shin, and rested my foot back in his lap.

I moved my feet foot along his lap as he massaged my other, and occasionally laughed.

"I'm ticklish." I said between giggles. He smirked and continued massaging my foot. Below one of my feet, I could feel his bulge becoming more prominent.

He knew he messed up last night, and he wanted so much to behave. He put more emphasis into his massage, staring at his moving hands as I squirmed from his touch.

Suddenly, I felt myself getting wet. I moved my foot along his bulge, and he gave me an honest look of confusion. I grinned at him and did it again, more slowly, and he got the message.

He roughly pulled my leg so I was close enough for my ass to touch his legs. When I bent my knee he planted a kiss on it

"Are you ready to be mine again?" He asked in a low voice. I moved my hips up in reaction to his question.

His hand made circles on my thigh, and I felt myself getting wet as ever. Then he made his way to my core, swiping a single finger up my panties.

He clawed his hand into one of my stockings, and yanked it down. I hadn't worn a garter belt that day.

"Move back." He ordered, and I obeyed. I sat up on my elbows and made my way further back on the couch, then let one leg hang off to open them. He got a perfect view up my skirt, and I tugged at it so he could see more.

I looked at the stiff bulge in his pants as he turned towards me, and he pushed my other leg closer to the back of the couch. Then each of his hands swiped down my thighs.

My wetness was now making its way out of my underwear, and he smirked at the sight of it. He swiped along the line on my panties, then placed his finger in my mouth.

I sucked his finger as I looked into his eyes, and then he pulled my panties down with both hands. He moved them off of my legs, and threw them to the side.

"I've missed looking at this." Marlon gushed as he looked at my heat. Then he got on his knees in front of the couch, and tilted my hips so they faced him.

His tongue licked up my core, and he licked up and down aggressively. He sucked on my clit, then stuck his tongue inside of my entrance.

I held onto his hair, moving my hips along his face. He pulled one of my legs over his shoulder as he continued to devour me.

"Now kneel facing the back of the couch." He instructed. I got on my knees and faced the back of the couch, resting my elbows on the back cushions.

Marlon swiped his two fingers on my pussy from behind, rubbing circles on my clitoris. Then he entered a finger inside me, making me gasp out. He grabbed my breast from behind and twirled his finger over my hard nipple.

Then, I felt his member slide on my core. He did this slowly, back and forth. My ass was against the tuft of hair above his member as he did this. He rested his chin on my shoulder as he rubbed his cock against me from behind.

He took his two fingers and split my heat open, and entered his middle finger. I got more wet at his touch, and next thing I knew he placed his cock inside of me.

He stood still for a moment, placing his middle finger in my mouth from behind. I turned my head toward him, and we kissed in that position. He began moving, and I felt it in my whole body.

Wrapping his arms around me, he intertwined our fingers as he thrusted in me from behind. My breasts hung over the couch as he fucked me this way, moving with every thrust.

He lowered his hand and rubbed my heat in the front, and continued to thrust into me.

He pulled out, and sat on the couch, his member still throbbing. He wrapped a hand around it, but I pushed his hand away. I took him in mouth and bobbed my head up and down on him while my ass poked in the air.

He released, and I kneeled next to him on the couch. He kissed me, and then placed his fingers on my clitoris.

He rubbed my heat until I came, clutching onto his arm. Then, he bent over and licked it all, his wavy hair a mess.

"Wow." He exhaled as he sat back on the couch.

"Mhm." I answered as I sat next to him, holding my now sore heat.

Next thing I knew, we were in the bed. Marlon's member was hard again.

"Come here." He told me, and I didn't listen. "Now."

I crawled on over to him, kneeling beside him.

"Sit." He said ambiguously.

"Where?" I asked with a risen brow. He smirked and brought his fingers to his lips. My stomach flipped when I realized exactly where he meant.

I straddled his face, his underneath my heat. I closed my eyes as he sensually licked my pussy. I rocked my hips against his face, and he held my ass as he did it.

His tongue poked around my clit, then he licked flatly up my heat. His tongue got inside on my folds, slowly licking up and down there. Then, he put it inside of me and curled it.

I moved my hips on his face more, and his eyes were closed as he concentrated on me. I looked back and his member stood up in alert as he did this.

Finally, an orgasm rushed through me. I came all over his face, and he held my hips as he licked it all.

He smacked my ass twice, and I got off of him, laying on my stomach beside him.

"Fuck, Patricia." He said breathlessly, his eyes still closed as if he was still savoring what he did.

I realized he was asleep, and I pulled the white sheets over him.

Then, I went in the bathroom and took a shower. I quietly got my clothes on and began heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked as he sat up on his elbows. I didn't have an answer. Where was I going?

I shrugged, then walked out, leaving him in the bed alone. He didn't protest, he didn't fight. He let me leave, and to me, that had me confused as to where our relationship stood.