Chapter 21*

I walked through Marlon's living room with all its cardboard boxes and trinkets scattered in the corners of the room.

The walls of the living room had faded squares from where pictures used to hang. The kitchen was totally cleared of clutter, dirty dishes and appliances.

Marlon sat in his bedroom, his bed post now gone. All he had was an old mattress on the floor, and a plethora of boxes around him. His tiny radio sat on the floor, plugged into a nearby wall. A static rendition of Bing Crosby rumbled out of the speaker.

That day I wore a tied top and straight leg jeans, something that was coming into fashion at the time. The jeans fit me in a way that still showed off my figure, and the tied button up I wore showed my midriff.

I opened his close door and bent over, looking to see if anything was misplaced in one of the many boxes.

Finally, I came across that chest I found so long ago. I opened it, and the photos that were once in the side table were now in the chest. I saw the photo of James and smiled, then turned to the next photo. That girl with the black bangs was in front of my eyes again.

"Do you want her?" I asked, looking at the photo. Marlon looked up from a newspaper and looked over to me.

"Bettie Page?" He asked. "Of course."

I looked through the photos, and I could understand why he felt this way. She had a magnetism to her.

"You've never done this to me." I mentioned and he looked up.

"What?" He asked, still going through the paper.

"Punished me." I said nonchalantly. I put the photos on the floor and grabbed the riding whip he kept in that chest, and I walked to him.

Standing in front of him, I unbuttoned my shirt, and with one tug it was untied. I didn't wear any underwear that day. I slowly slid off my shirt as his eyes scanned me up and down, and I threw the shirt on the floor.

I kneeled down and began tugging at his shirt, pulling it until it came over his head. He pulled me close, wrapping his arm around my waist as I kneeled in front of him. I kneeled between his legs that were spread out since the mattress was on the floor. He kissed my breasts, then peered up at me.

"Can I punish you, Patricia?" He asked quietly and honestly. I nodded yes, and he flung me to the side.

I laid on my stomach, quickly unbuttoning my jeans and pushing them from over my hips. He watched as I revealed my ass from under the blue denim.

He walked to the closet, but I wasn't paying attention as I rubbed and pleasured myself while lying on my stomach. My hips twirled to my own touch, and my cheek touched the mattress.

Marlon walked back over, and I could hear the clanking of metal falling on the bed. When I looked, he had leather handcuffs and one of his ties.

He straddled me as I laid on my stomach, his cock being against my ass. He already took off his pants. I poked my ass up under him, and he held my back down. He took each of my wrists and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

He crawled off of me, and next thing I knew I felt his lips on my core. I rocked my hips against his lips, and then he slapped my ass with an open hand.

"Stay still." He ordered. I obeyed, my hard nipples pressed against the cold cloth mattress.

He took his whip in hand, and sensually rubbed my ass. I moaned out as he did so, and he swiped his finger along my slit just once.

"I'm going to whip you now, Patricia. Is that okay?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." I answered, and I could feel him reacting to what I just said. He exhaled, and I felt the whip connect with my bottom. My handcuffed hands balled into fists.

The spot he hit felt warm, but my soaking heat felt even warmer. The whip fell on my ass again, and I yelped out. He slid the whip down my ass and between my legs, allowing the tip the slide dangerously slow along my pussy.

"If it hurts too much, tell me to stop, Patricia." He informed me. I nodded in agreement, and he quickly whipped me again. "Does it feel good?"

"So good, sir." I exhaled and he whipped me again. My wrists shook against the leather handcuffs that confined them.

"How good?" He asked, his voice straining with pleasure.

"More than you could ever know." I answered and he whipped harder. My ass lifted with this one.

"Answer me clearly." He said, rubbing my swore cheek, then rubbing my pussy.

"It feels extremely good, sir." I answered him. He whipped me again. Then twice. Then thrice.

"I think you've had enough." He mumbled, putting the whip down. He got on his knees behind me.

"I'm going to fuck you now, is that okay?" He asked.

"Please do, sir." I pleaded, and he rubbed the length of his member against my pussy. Then, he put himself inside of me, thrusting.

His face got red as ever, and his hair fell in front of his face as he forcefully pounded into me. My wrists squeezed against the handcuffs, and he held one hand between the chain that held the cuffs together. The other hand squeezed my ass.

My face felt hot as I leaned down on the mattress, ass up for him. As he fucked me, I felt him twitch inside of me. I closed my eyes as he released, and slowly slid out of me. I felt warm and sore all at the same time.

He freed my wrists from the handcuffs, and I turned on my back to face him. He laid on top of me and gave me a deep kiss. I held onto his shoulders as he kissed me, then one of my hands traveled to stroke his member.

For the rest of the night, we fucked to the static radio that played on his old mahogany wood floors. And he sent me flying.