tony stark

Now I love Marvel. You can probably tell by looking at my reading lists and published books, and lately I've been getting more ideas to connect more onto the stories I already have and one is for Tony Stark.

I LOVE Tony Stark.

He's a flawed character, a genius, and a sarcastic guy. Believe me if anyone can appreciate sarcasm its me.

But because I've really been trying to write for this Tony story I've been in a big Tony Stark mood and I started coming across some things. Now I know Tony has haters, a lot more than basically any other character except Thanos(hopefully), but like... Get a life you guys.

Seeing Tony Stark be portrayed in a negative light is getting a little old. As I said, he's flawed, and so is your precious Steve Rogers you're just blind.

Since I already know once more people see this book I'm going to get attacked, let me bring up some points as to why hate is flawed.

1).Ultron

Ultron was created by Tony, but Tony thought to create Ultron after the idea was planted in his head by Wanda Maximoff. Our dearly beloved witch who handed herself over to a nazi organization to become a living weapon in order to kill him. Coughcough.

2).The Accords

Tony didn't create the Accords, he simply tried to abide by them for the greater good. Although his actions were quite flawed so were Steve's.

3).Bucky Barnes

If you were shown a video of a man murdering you parents, and one of your close friends knew about it, you can't tell me you wouldn't lose your mind on spot.

4).His ego

I actually heard my Spanish teacher say that this was the main reason he hated the character and I just

I guess as someone who has a huge ego this part of the character isn't so unappealing to me, but what do you guys expect? He's a genius. That's the only reasoning I'm going to include because whethr you like it or not its very sound. Try to find a genius that doesn't have pride in their intellect and then come talk to me.

AND, he isn't just blindly narcissistic, its an act. He's in pain, he has PTSD, he's scared. He's trying to cover up his insecurities with a false confidence he's created for himself.

5).No reason

Some people just hate the character for the dumbest reasons and that's why I say no reason. Cause its practically nonexistent. Like Tony being homophobic like ???? When did that come up??? Or Tony being racist or something like they're serious accusations with nothing to back them up and if they do have something its like reaching as far as the rim of the milky way ya know