Ch. 23 When You Least Expect It Part 1

Sunday Night

Mel's Pov

Moy was sad to see his mother go. I honestly could care less. Every chance she got she made it known that she doesn't like me. I should've known her kindness was just a little act.

I don't care what anyone says I'm not a hoe. Yeah Moy happens to be one of M's friend. Correction ex friend. I had no idea that they even knew each other. I know who the father is of my baby and that's Moy. It's as simple as that.

I was so into my thoughts I didn't notice Moy walk into my room.

"I'm going to drop my mom off. You want anything while I'm gone?" Asks Moy

"I want McCdonalds let me get a #12 I want it crispy with ranch sauce. Some fries and a Oreo mccflury. Oh and a large lemonade."

"Mel you know that is not healthy. I don't want you polluting my baby with all this junk food." Says Moy

"Please I'm hungry and I want it!" I start pouting. It's a wrap after that. He can never say no to me.

"Okay fine. But this is the last time. Next time your getting a salad of at least grilled chicken." Says Moy

"Yeah yeah. Hurry up your mama is waiting for you."

"You don't want to say goodbye?" Asks Moy

"No I'd rather not." 😒

"I'll tell her you said goodbye." Says Moy

"Whatever."

"Love you too." Says Moy kissing me on the forehead before leaving.

********

Once Moy was gone I called my girl Lena. I haven't talked to her this whole weekend.

"Hey boo." Says Lena

"Girl what you up to? I miss my Bestfriend."

"Aww I miss you too. How about we hang out tomorrow." Says Lena

"Sounds good to me. I need to get out of this house. All I do is eat and sleep."

"Oh that's not good. You really shouldn't lay around all day." Says Lena

"Yeah I know. Moy says the same thing. But anyway how are things with you and Khris?"

"Good I have no complaints so far." Says Lena

"I'm happy for Lena. You deserve to have a guy who will treat you right."

"Thanks boo and true. How are things with you and Moy?" Asks Lena

"Perfect couldn't be better. Sike let

Me stop playing. Me and Moy are fine. It's his mother I can't deal with. She basically hates."

"Aww why?" Asks Lena

"I overheard her talking with Moy. She basically called me a whore and thinks that I'm trying to trap him. Then she has the nerve to say that it's not his baby, and wants a DNA test."

"Whoa that's crazy. Who else could be the father. You ended things with M months ago. His mom is trippin. Oh some real shit." Says Lena

"Exactly. There's nothing I can do about it. That's his mom at the end of the day. She's not leaving no time soon. I'll just have to deal with her."