Chapter 15

Shoutout to @CallMeLexi and @Modern_Vintx Everyone make sure to follow them and checkout out their books. They helped me come up with the idea for this chapter. Thanks loves I really appreciate it. 😊 I also want to thank my readers for giving me ideas for this chapter. I was so ready to give up and put this book on hold. You guys made me realize I need to keep going. I have the best fans in the world. You guys motivate me to keep writing. 😘😘 This is to the people who always leave some of the funniest, craziest comments and push me to update I love you guys. 😏💁

*********************************
Marques Harrison Pov

I really like Mel so I've decided to introduce her to my mom. I didn't really have a choice. My moms been pestering me for the longest. I just never really thought about it until now. I haven't had a legit relationship in awhile. I usually have so many girls there was no need for a girlfriend. I had a girl for every day of the week. I'm trying my hardest to stay faithful to Mel. I want her to see that I meant every word I said. What better way than to show her where I come from. Maybe then she'll understand why I act the way I do.

I've been up all night. I had a hard time falling asleep. I want Mel and my mom to like each other. I never told my mom about everything that's happened between me and her. I hope Mel can keep her mouth shut. I'll tell my mom when the time is right.

All this thinking is too much. I leave my home office and walk back upstairs. (And no my home office has nothing to do with my illegal activities. It only has my official businesses in there).

When I get upstairs I see Mel still in bed. She moved back in a few days ago. It took her a lot of convincing until she finally gave in. Let's be honest Mel knows she can't say no to me. I was getting tired of having to go through Lena to see Mel. 😒

I walk over to Mel and start kissing on her neck.

"Baby stop." Says Mel

"Not until you get up. You can't sleep the day away. I know you're tired from all that moving. But I need to ask you something important."

She turns over and faces me. Before asking "What is it?"

"My mom wants to meet you. I already met your mom so I figured it was only fair."

"Aww I can't wait to meet her. I hope she likes me." Says Mel

"Don't worry I told her nothing but good things. She has no choice but to like you. Just do me one favor. Don't mention that I hit you, or cheated on you."

"I would never tell your mother something like that. Especially not when this is my first time meeting her." Says Mel

"Good." That was way easier than I thought.

"When are we going?" Asks Mel

"Well she wants us to come over for lunch. She's all the way on the other side of town. So it'll take us a while to get there. We should start getting dressed."

"Okay I just need to get dressed. I showered last night." Says Mel

"I know I was in the shower with you."

Mel gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom.

I go into my closet and pick out my attire for the day.

***********

Mel's Pov

Marques has on a Versace shirt and some True Religion Jeans.

He's waiting on me to find an outfit. I've went through at least 5 outfits already. It's harder than you think. I don't want his mom to get the wrong impression of me.