3

"It's great being a blonde - with such low expectation it's easy to impress

"It's great being a blonde - with such low expectation it's easy to impress." - Pamela Anderson

THE SUN PEAKED INTO CAROLINE'S BEDROOM AS SHE OPENED HER PINK CURTAINS, LETTING IN THE NATURAL LIGHT INTO THE ROOM. After spending most of her night trying to mentally adjust to being Caroline Forbes, she was tired and she still couldn't get her head around that she was somehow transported into the Vampire Diaries as Caroline Forbes.

Caroline was positive that if she told anyone about her situation they would label her nuts or worse turn on her. She shook her head and dismiss her rather traitorous thoughts, it was better to focus on the now rather than the what if's. Caroline stretched out her arms, putting them back down when they gave out a satisfying crack. Now it was time to start another round of living in the Vampire Diaries.

As the days past so did the plot with many things occurring, Vicki
Vicki Donovan had recovered from Damon's attack on her, completely the same as the tv show, from what Caroline could remember. Although, Vicki was still whining and milking out all the attention that she received from being attacked by an unknown 'animal'. Matt was being the ever loyal brother, putting the Mikaelson's to shame and catering to her every demand while Jeremy and Tyler were being strung around by her.

The foreboding comet passed by with little fuss, nobody at the gathering was killed, so Caroline saw that as a win. But most importantly Stelena further progressed, she caught Stefen giving Elena a goodbye kiss while she made out with a random boy, gaining some details about upcoming school events like the charity car wash.

Caroline had stepped down as the cheerleading captain, shocking both Elena and Bonnie. She didn't have an interest in cheerleading and even if she did, Caroline wouldn't have time to focus on it, not with all the supernatural drama coming. Instead of cheerleading, Caroline found a self defence class online and so decided to check it out.

The self defence classes were held in a gym, near the Grill, which was convenient for Caroline since she could go there after classes if she was hungry. The classes were on every Wednesday at half six until half seven in the evening. Caroline's introduction went smoothly in her opinion, she liked the look of the class and the friendly instructor, who's name was Adam.

The first time at the self defence classes was very memorable to Caroline as she met Joanna Davis or Jo as Caroline called her. Jo had long natural red hair with blue eyes that complimented her features. Their first meeting was well... unexpected.

Flashback

Caroline could feel the her gym clothes against her skin, she was itching with anticipation, at learning how to take down grown men. She greeted Adam with a smile and he introduced her to the small group of people, who were all surprisingly friendly towards her.