Epilogue

Author's Note: This is it! The FINAL final chapter of Direction Dreamer! I want to say thank you to ALL of my readers, whether you be a silent reader, one who comments/votes, or messages me, thank you all! I had a good time writing this, but I'm glad to be able to move on to my Niall spin off now! Please look for the sequel "Darcy's Direction" which will be up in September! Please Please Please don't forget to vote for Direction Dreamer, it's entered in the Watty Awards! To know when updates for Darcy's Direction and my spin off "Things I'll Never Say" will be, fan me! I usually post on my status about updating! Again, thanks so much for everything and enjoy the epilogue! <3

PS. The photo to the side: Darcy's dress - Bridesmaid-Maid of Honor dress - Mik's dress and Darcy as a six month old! :)

*********************************************************************************************************************

“Are you ready?” Des Styles texted, asking if the ladies were leaving the house yet. I’d met Harry’s father for the first time only a few months ago when he wanted to meet his granddaughter, whom he fell in love with immediately. Darcy captivated the hearts of many, she was now a beautiful six month old, rolling around in her crib and babbling while mummy and her grand mums and aunts got ready for the wedding, my wedding. February fourteenth had come so quickly. Somebody help me into my dress!” I groaned as Gemma, Anne and Eleanor came over to help me slip into my gorgeous Maggie Sottero Amaryllis wedding gown. They all looked stunning in their ruby colored Watters & Watters dresses. My hair was in a gorgeous up-do done by the boys’ stylist and good friend Lou Teasdale, who’d agreed to assist with the wedding party’s hair and make-up.  Since having the baby six months earlier, I’d gained about ten pounds which I worked my bum off to lose it so my dress would fit properly. “You look gorgeous Mik” Danielle gasped from across the room, nine months pregnant and due anytime now. I looked into the vanity in the bedroom that Haz and I shared and smiled. I looked like a princess that just stepped out of a fairytale. “Can somebody put my garter on please?” I asked, and my lovely maid of honor El walked over to assist. My heels came next, and once those were on, I needed to go for the final step: something old, something new, something borrowed something blue.  Something old was where the jewelery that Harry and I found when looking through my childhood trunk back in Massachusetts came into play. I chose a stunning necklace from the heirlooms left in my possession. One that one of my relatives probably wore at their own weddings at some point. Something new was the pair of earrings that were delivered this morning to the house from Harry: my Valentine’s Day gift from him. They were a gorgeous pair of Evelien Drop earrings with a note attached. “Good morning beautiful. Happy Valentine’s Day to my one and only sweetheart. I’m sorry I couldn’t wake up to your lovely face, but here’s something to make you smile. I’ll see you when you’re walking down the aisle, don’t get cold feet! I love you! xx” It really did make me smile. Something borrowed was a gorgeous jeweled pin in my hair from mum. Something blue was my Make-A-Wish wristband from my time at Boston Children’s the Make-A-Wish band that gave me my boys. That gave me a family; that gave me love. I was ready, ready to be wed to the most amazing man in the entire world; ready to give myself to him fully.

“Nervous?” Niall asked, and I shook my head, though I was. I shouldn’t be, Harry and I had a great relationship, an incredible daughter and from what family, friends and fans said, a love like they’d never seen. There was no doubt that we were meant to be together from the start wed defied all odds and risen against things that I thought unimaginable. Harry still gave me butterflies, he still made my heart skip a beat and he still made me melt. I wanted today to be perfect, absolutely flawless if possible. I’d heard rumors about a supposed wedding crashing, but I was hoping that was just something to try to scare me out of the wedding, and that nobody was planning on ACTUALLY crashing. Harry made sure that security was tight my iPhone was going off every two seconds with Twitter notifications, congratulations on the wedding ranging from fans to big-shot celebrities. “Come here, let me fix you, you have a piece sticking up!” I told Niall, and fixed the piece of brown hair by his ear. He’d let go of the blonde awhile back, probably around the time I had Darcy. Now he was a full-time brunette, no more bleaching. The blue eyes and the brown hair which he often left sticking up these days had apparently captivated his lady friend back in Missouri, he still visited her a lot he felt like they were close to being in a relationship. For his sake, I hoped so. She made him so happy, it was sad that she couldn’t come to the wedding. Due to my absent father figure, Niall would be walking me down the aisle. He was my best friend, and I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way. I stood outside the curtain separating me from my wedding, the wedding party standing ahead of me. First in line were Louis and Eleanor, our best man and maid of honor. Next up was Liam and Danielle, the proud soon-to-be daddy and mummy. After them were Zayn and Perrie, both of whom spent longer than I or Harry did to get ready, Niall had told me prior to lining up. After them came Gemma and her fiancé Liam. She was also pregnant, but hardly showing. Behind her was Lux, our flower girl, then Anne who was holding Darcy, who we’d given the pillow with the rings on it. Harry and I wanted to include our precious daughter in our wedding. There was no way around it, so she was, and she looked adorable. Everything was set into place; soon I’d be walking down the aisle. It was magic in the making.