02. Taehyung II

"President Kim," Taehyung's secretary started with a loud voice, turning his tablet to face him, "These articles were published this morning

"President Kim," Taehyung's secretary started with a loud voice, turning his tablet to face him, "These articles were published this morning. Luckily I was able to get the media to delete them, but I thought you should know."

He looked down at the screen, CEO of Korea's biggest company sleeping with top singer C!

"Why?" he asked, tired eyes directed at his assistant.

"Sorry?"

"Why did you think I needed to know?"

"I just- You may have- I'm sorry."

Pulling the pile of work closer to him, Taehyung opened the first page.

"Also what's this about me going on a business trip to California?" Taehyung erupted after a while, slapping the clipboard closed, looking at his assistant, "Who finalised this with me?"

He was shaking, fingers trembling as he looked down to his notebook, "U-Uh I think-"

"Who's the most available executive director right now?" he asked, tapping his pen against his desk impatiently as his secretary rushed to find out on his tablet.

"D-Director Park, sir."

"Okay, he's going, not me."

"But si-"

"Nothing further," Taehyung sighed, opening the next clipboard of paperwork as he waited for his assistant to leave his office before he could move on. He had made it clear he didn't do business trips overseas. When someone ignored his preference, bringing it up again, it was as if a stone had come loose and the pain and anguish inside him washed up against the shore.

He hated it.

Being vulnerable.