Azeria- Trust, Sex, Guns (chapt 29)

Chapter 29

I sat there waiting for him to pick up the phone.

-yo who's this" I smiled

-it's me baby

-oh you okay, what's wrong

-nothing. Do you still wanna do the plan" I know I maybe stupid for doing it but I trust him. I just don't believe Ryan, because I know Regan and he's not like that.

-yeah yeah. What's the plan then

-well I'll come see you tomorrow

-why not today

-my dad sort of said for me to stay, don't know why but yeah

-oh kl kl.

-so I'll see you tomorrow yeah

-yeah yeah

-I love you

-love you too" I then hung up staring around the room.

I got up walking out of my Dad's room towards My new room.

For 5 days straight, us the whole family had been painting and redecorating the computer room into Laila's room and the other bedroom into mine. Laila had made them pain it green, since it was her favorite colour, and I stuck pictures of her favorite brat's on the wall. She was completely insane and obsessed over them. My room was just red with white furniture with a nice big double bed.

I walked past Ryan's room making my way down the stairs when I noticed it was wide open. One thing about Ryan was that he always and I mean ALWAYS locked his bedroom door when he wasn't inside. I jogged back up the stairs walking in quietly, it was completely empty and so was the whole house. Had he really left it open whilst he went out.

Being the nosey person that I am I walked in and felt in so much power. His draws, the wardrobe and under the bed called my name. I'm sure he's hiding something, come on he locks his room all the time, he's definitely hiding something.

I walked over to his draw gently searching them making sure I looked between every sock and piece of underwear but nothing. I sighed guessing it was a pretty obvious place to put something secret. I walked over to the wardrobe searching through everything making sure after I was done I put everything how I found it, but I had only come out with the same outcome. Nothing.

I looked under his bed, also nothing. Why the hell does she lock his room then?

My eyes then caught a pile of books. He doesn't read.

I quickly rushed over to the old book opening them as numerous papers fell out, I dropped to my knee's skimming through them before putting them back. Feeling like I was getting onto something, I opened the next book carefully looking through the papers. This book was this and huge as if also held folded files and really important information. I was 100% sure these were supposed to be confidential.

I opened the biggest file first. It read Marques Hall. Hmm Very posh.

I giggled to myself continuing to read.

Me-sent to prison over many occasions, theft, murder, sexual harassment" I raised an eyebrow, you know what actually I'm not surprised.

Me-Living alone, guardians Jennifer, no knowledge of the biological father... Blah Blah, Mother brutally burnt in house fire on Thursday 12th October 2006" my heart fell to the ground, that must have been very painful for Marques. I sighed reading on

Me-dropped out of school aged 15 year 11, attended frequent anger management sessions within the school. Excluded over 5 times

The rest of the file was just explaining his life in more detail, I still skimmed over the large amount of text though.