Azeria- Trust, Sex, Guns (chapt 33)

Chapter 33

I woke up with the worst head ache, my brain was literally hurting. I closed my eyes again sighing, remembering why I was in pain. He's probably there now enjoying his new life. In a beautiful country that I helped getting him to, how could I be so stupid? I must really have 'Mug' written on my forehead. 

I am so tired of ranting on about how much I've given to him and how much I've given up for him. I just sick and tired of thinking about it, sick of the fact I did it and sick of the fact that I now have to live with this for the rest of my life. I will now go on in life knowing that I had my life destroyed within the space of 2 years. And I was in love with the beholder that destroyed it, not caring, most likely with a smirk across his face.

I'm over it now. It's been a long night of crying and that's all im allowing myself, no more letting these silly emotions control me, he's pathetic and I'd be as pathetic if I sat here and let him win.  

I sat up checking my phone for any texts or anything, a sign. 

I keep doing it subconsciously, I really need to forget about him, that last thing I want is to go into some silly depression over something so little and irrelevant, something so minor and stupid. He's nothing to me.

I unlocked my phone looking at a bunch of bb messages I had received over the period of last night. All broadcasts. I locked it throwing it to the bottom of my bed and just sitting there looking around. I need someone to talk to I need to be around some positivity, I need more frie...

My phone rang and without a thought I had leaned forward crawling to the end of my bed answering the phone. 

-hello? 

-Darlinggg!" I pulled the phone away from my ear looking to see who it was but I hadn't recognised the number 

-urmm, hi 

-what do you mean urm hi. It's me you dumbo 

-Who's me and who' you calling a dumbo 

-I am bread stick what you gonna do about it and I mean me as in Maya 

-Ohhhh! Right, hi love" I replied smiling 

-yeah now you wanna call me love 

-is this your new number? 

-yup, omg I have a lot to tell you" I smiled shaking my head, crossing my legs 

-go on then tell me 

-omg my nigga I struck gold" I laughed 

-nah don't even laugh, my dad came into the picture out of nowhere with a bunch of stacks 

-:O seriously? 

-yup, he gave me his old apartment, now I am living in it all alone, it's propa nice though, 17th floor nice bedrooms. But yeah like I said all alone 

-well it must be fun 

-kmt 

-Maya if you want me to come all the way to some ghetto ends in east just to see your new pla... 

-actually im out of the ghetto, in a lovely area, just about 15 minutes from the ends 

-nice, nice 

-so you coming 

-urmm 

-please man, you know you're my girl, I wouldn't invite you if I didn't feel as if I needed you to enjoy my new yard with me