Azeria- Trust, Sex, Guns

Breh-What bruv!

Regan-Are you dumb" he said looking at him calmly through his hood. His calm mood always made people mad. The breh then went into his pocket but before he could g all the way, Regan had already shot him in his chest. My eyes bulged out and my heart stopped for a quarter second. Regan then began running. I just stood there in shock. Just like that. Juts one bullet, and your life is gone. I then felt a tug on my arm, I quickly looked to my right to find it was Regan.

Him-Ria come" he said beginning to run with me still in his grip, sooner or later I came back to my sences and began running.

We ran all the way back to his. We got into his house and I collapsed on his bed exhausted. He sat on his computer chair and took his gun out of his jeans pocket nd placed it on his desk using his jacket sleeve. I just stared him, still in shock.

Him-don't worry" he said with his back turned to me.

Me-worry? Of cuorse im not worrying about the breh laying dead on the cold pavement" I said sarcastically staring hard at his back. He didn't say anything. I groaned and collapsed back on his bed.

Me-what was that all about" I said just staring at his ceiling

Him-don't worry" he said as he placed his gun at the back of his middle draw.

Me-you never tell me anything" I said sitting up

Him-the less you know the better" I sighed and looked down.

My name is Azeria Vasquez. I am 15 and spanish nd quater congolese. I am light skinned, with dark brown long curly hair, light brown/hazel eyes, with lauren london lips. I'm known for having the perfect body, applle bottom, with size 38C cup, and flat stomach with a belly pierinng.

I live with my mum, my dad went to live in Congo with his other 2 wives, so my mum just divorced him, and now she is a single parent of me and my lil 5 year old sister Laila.

I didn't understand how our relationship worked, he hardly told me everything, he was so secretive, everytime we had a fight his calmness would get me fuming. But same way we loved each other immensly.

I just sat in silence upset at the fact he don't trust me. I then suddenly felt his presence next to me. I didn't remove my eyes away from my fingers.

He then placed his soft lips agaisnt my neck, giving me tingles. I pushed him off and moved down the bed leaning on the wall. I then continued fiddling with my fingers.

He then just sighed and leaned against the metal bit on his bed.

Me-why don't you trust me" I said removing me eyes of my fingers now onto him.

Him-I do" he said turning on the tv

Me-then why don't you ever tell me when I ask you something

Him-as I said before the less you know the better" I just shook my head and got up.

I put on my shoes slowly, as he watched me. Why wernt he stopping me!?

Him-why you pretending to leave" he said now looking at the tv. I sighed, he knew me too well. I took of my shoes and sat ontop of him.

Me-Rege you love me init" I said looking into his eyes, they almost looked as if he was looking through me. I then looked away, trying to prevent myself from crying. He lifted my chin and then looked into my eyes

Him-of course I love you" a small smile crept up on my face.

Me-then why don't you tell me anything, and don't give me that less you know the better crap, cause it aint true

Him-baby trust me it is" I then lifted my eyebrow and screwed him

Him-look, I don't want you involved in this shit. That's the last thing I want.

Me-but..

Him-but nothing, I aint telling you, either you like it or not" he said then looking at the tv.

Me-so you can let me watch it all but not know anything that's going on

Him-yep" he said still not looking at me.

Arghh, He was pissing me off, and all he could do was watch the damn Tv. I got up and then went over to my shoes, put the on and made my way towards his door. He then hugged me from behind and kissed me on my neck. He then spun me around and pushed me against the door as he the trailed up to my lips. We was standing there for a good 10 minutes expressing ourselfs.

I then pulled away and looked down.

Him-baby just trust me" I rolled my eyes and nodded.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and let me go.

It's like he knows my whole life story and I know literally nothing about him, all I know is his mums name and where he lives. He has a bunch of siblings but he wont speak about them. Most of our convo's are about me, it upsets me to think that he don't want me knowing his life, whats the point of even going out..Seriously!

I walked through the park as a short cut. I was walking past the spot the breh got shot, I saw blood but no body. A weird feeling went through my body, I then saw a trail of blood, I knew it wasn't good but I just ran following it. I soon stopped as I spotted him trying to keep himself alive. My eyes widened. He layed their on the floor hanging on to the last bit of his life.

Him-hel.." he said in a whisper, he couldn't even finish the word.

I just stood their not knowing what to do.

Should I leave him and go, or help him. Regan obviously shot him in his chest to kill him, so if I help him, he'd never forgive me. But I just cant leave him their. I looked around me, there was no one to be seen. I can't just let him die.

I then fell onto my knees and phoned 999. After a minute I hanged up and just stared at him.

Him-help" he struggled to say.

Me- t-the ambulance is coming" I said bitting my nails, shitting myself about what I was getting myself into.

I was just staring at him. He was light caramel, I could tell he has bare girls on him.

Me-who ar..

I then heard the ambulance sirens. I looked around beginning to panic. I looked at him then looked around again and without thinking I was now running towards the park exit toward my house.

I ran and ran and didn't look back once. I got to my yard shut the door and just stood there hoping Regan don't find out I helped him. My phone the vibrated, it was him calling me. I continued to breath in and out heavily, my chest heaving as I just stared at my phone ringing. Shit!

P.s It's only a taster (if you want more let me know)