Azeria- Trust, Sex, Guns (chap 6)

Chapter 6

It had been a week. I was back at school and I hadn't seen Regan anywhere. I miss him so much I crave him. I just want to see him again, where has he gone?

It was just lunch time, I was sitting in the canteen with Aisha.

Her-how you feeling

Me-okay I guess

Her-that's good." I just ignored her looked around the canteen

Her-he will show up soon" she said smiling at me with that sorry look in her eyes. I nodded and just sat back.

Voice- Yooo Regan!" I leaned forward quickly as I saw him walking to his "mandem". Sadly this was the happiest I have been since me and him were together.

He then looked at me and looked away quickly. *sigh* he obviously don't want me back.

I couldn't take my eyes of him, and I didn't want to.

He suddenly then kissed some sket called Aliah (ar-lee-ya) on the lips. I was so shocked I gasped out loud.

Me-omdz" I just leaned back and stared at him and his sket suffocate each other.

Aisha-swear down he's a prick, I can't believe I am seeing him sucking on that jezzabels lip.

Me-it doesn't matter anyways

I just looked away and I then heard a connection, I looked back to see Kadeesha over the girl and her on the floor.

I got up and walked over to her.

Me-Deesha!" I whispered loudly

Her-nahh naah Ria I think Regan is dumb, kissing up some girl that probably put them same lips on his boys dick, nah!" Regan just looked at her and put his hood up.

The girl-Shut up

Kadeesha-dickhead who are you talking to doe before I fuck up your wannabe nikki minaj weave dirty hoe" I just shook my head not trying to laugh. I love her so much!

Kadeesha- if I ever so you touch him again, no if I ever see your ugly face again I wont hesitate to give you a dirty box

Kadeesha- you zimmie!

Girl-yes" she got up and walked out whilst everyone laughed at her, I just looked and him and he once again quickly looked away.

It was now last period Drama, I loved drama not because we got to be creative, we got to do the fuck we want.

Aisha- hahaha but the way I just heard that connection it was like" she then slapped her leg to recreate the noise. Me and Kadeesha just laughed.

Aisha-jheez nice to know we have friend like you Kadz

Me-yeah thanks" she just nodded and smiled.

My drama teacher then came in.

Mr commachi- Listen class we have visitors today so please co-operate with me and make a play to do with anything. Just make sure it is appropriate." He then put us in partners, and put me with Regan. He probably thought we were still going out.

He was a safe teacher but he wasn't teacher you would like to get on the wrong side of. So me and Regan didn't complain and partnered up.

We both sat on chair and looked around the room, trying to avoid eye contact.

Him-so what do you think we should do" his voice sent happy tingles down my spine. I just shrugged not knowing what to say. He just nodded and looked away.