Valentines Day

featuring some nsfw at the end ig

---

  Asher had been waiting for this, for the past month. He was gifting everyone on Valentine's Day. He worked hard to gather up enough experience and money, the experience being needed for three big gifts. He kept this hidden from everyone, even Levi. It was currently six am, and Asher was walking through the desert. He saw the base in the distance and smiled widely, quickly running up. He knew this could end badly, but he wanted to bring cheer to everyone.

He knocked on the gates and they opened, Noah standing there with a confused look over his face. "Happy Valentine's Day." Asher said and thrused the items into his arms. Without another word, he turned around and ran off. He had more things to do and couldn't waste time. He left Noah stood there, more confused then ever before.

"Who was it?" Xavier called over as Noah shut the gate and walked over. "Asher, from red.. he gave us a gift?" Noah said, his voice confused. Sage quickly looked over, looking at what Noah held. Noah held a bouquet of blue pansies and one white carnation, a card, and a diamond pickaxe. Xavier grabbed the card and began to read it aloud. "Happy Valentine's Day, I'm putting aside our differences for today. The pickaxe has unbreaking III and fortune II. I hope it is of use for you. One flower is for each of you. Yours truly, Asher." Xavier finished reading and Sage stared at the flowers, biting his lip.

He grabbed the white coloured one and walked away, knowing this wasn't for any of them. He knew white carnation meant remembrance. He paused at the gravestone and carefully laid it down on it, smiling softly. Sage knew he had to repay Asher for this, even if he didn't want him to. Sage got up and quickly scurried off, needing to grab his money.

"That's a ton of cream roses." The florist whistled as Asher held several roses, grinning. He had already bought and saved flowers for his friends. He pulled out a single rose and handed it to the florist. "One for every worker in town." Asher commented as he walked out, starting to go around town. "Why cream?" Ellie asked quietly as Asher handed her one, though she wasn't a worker. "They mean appreciation." Asher said with a cute smile, Ellie smiling widely at him.

"Why did Asher want us to come to town?" Harper asked as Red walked through the town. "Probably to talk? Who knows." Dakota said with a shrug. Levi was anxious to see his boyfriend, as he forgot to buy a Valentine's Day present for him. He was sure Asher wouldn't mind, but it still bugged him. "He probably just wants to hang out." Levi suggested and Bailey reached over, nudging his side. "And give you your gift." He teased and Levi blushed softly. Red knew they were a couple, it wasn't exactly easy to hide.

"Maybe.." Levi mumbled with a blush over his cheeks, Bailey grinning at him. They arrived in centre and sat down on some benches. Levi wasn't even this nervous when he asked Asher out, and yet his hands were shaking now.

Asher appeared in centre, rolling a wooden cart. He paused in front of his team, his friends, and smiled widely. "I have little gifts for you all. They aren't much, but I also got two big gifts for us all to share, so." Asher said nervously, smiling awkwardly as he grabbed the first one. He walked up to Vincent and handed him a box of candy and a glass vase with two yellow flowers in it. "All flower colours have a meaning, so you can always ask the florist if you wish to know what the colour means!" Asher claimed happily.

He went through the line, everyone getting a box of candy and yellow, cream, or peach flowers. Bailey was surprised when he got handed purple flowers instead, extremely curious as to what purple flowers meant. Asher went as far as to give Harper a white carnation as extra, for Theo. Levi was the last to receive something, and he was sweating bullets. At this point, some people stood around and watched this adorable scene in front of them. Asher grabbed a big box of chocolates and a bouquet of red roses. He handed Levi them, who blushed and took them. Asher then grabbed a small box, handing it to Levi. He kissed his cheek and smiled softly. "Happy Valentine's Day, honey." He said gently to Levi.

Levi blushed deeply and slowly opened the box, seeing a necklace that had half of a heart. The heart said 'His One' on it, which confused Levi for a moment. He glanced up and saw Asher showing his own necklace, which had been tucked into his shirt. It was the other half of the heart, that says 'His Only.' Levi smiled widely and put on the necklace, hearing Vincent and Bailey whispering eagerly to themselves. He rolled his eyes and someone called Asher over, saying they had a gift for him. "For me?" Asher said with a wide smile and walked over, Levi fiddling with his necklace.

It was silent between Red for a while, Levi extremely happy. "Dude, you're totally gonna get some tonight." Dakota said suddenly and Levi felt his face go pure red, looking at Dakota with wide eyes. "W-What?" Levi stuttered, hoping he heard Dakota wrong. Dakota grinned at him and Levi knew he hadn't heard him wrong. "True. You could go in the underground area or we could just leave for a few hours." Bailey suggested and Levi covered his face with his hands, quite embarrassed over what he was hearing his friends say.

"Stooop." Levi whined quietly, clearly flustered. "Look, it's the one time of year we're not gonna judge. When even was the last time you got some?" Jackson asked and Levi simply replied with a loud groan, way too embarrassed to deal with them. However, he couldn't help but be interested in the thought.

After a long day in Spawn, Red headed home. Levi have had the whole day to think, and he made up his mind. Once they got home, he went off and secretly grabbed the small bottle, shoving it in his pocket. He walked back downstairs and gently grabbed Asher's hand, discreetly trying to bring him downstairs. Asher happily followed and hummed. "What is it, honey?" He asked softly and Levi blushed, gently pecking Asher's neck. "How about I spoil you for the night?" Levi murmured gently into his ear, Asher's face flushing as he immediately knew what he meant. "You sure? You usually like bottoming, so.." Asher mumbled softly and Levi pulled him close. "I'm sure, sweetie."

As soon as the underground door had shut, Bailey darted off to grab a piece of paper and tape. Vincent watched him, his eyebrows raised. Bailey quickly wrote something on the paper, taping it to the door with a little snort. Vincent read it and let out a loud laugh, covering his mouth. On the door, in big letters, write 'DO NOT DISTURB: SEX IN SESSION.' Bailey knew Lachlan would kill him, but it was worth it.

The rest of the night, was eventful in many ways.