The Start

WITH THE REST OF THE ONE SHOTS, THEY WERE WRITTEN BEFORE FEBRUARY 2017.

Characters will have different names and GENDERS NOW.

SUCH AS; 

if you see the name Vincent, their character turned into Violet! My rad trans girl oc!

If you see the name Felix, they're now Faith. My kickass blonde babe.

If ya see the name Jason, they're now Jasmine. she just hot.

If you see the name Matthew, they're now Maddie. my babe.

and there may be more!!

there's are just out of date and I wanted to show y'all. now... here's the very first fic i wrote for this. these were from back when this was a youtuber au, yikes.

ALSO THERE WILL BE SPOILERS?? BC I USE TO SPOIL PLOT AND SHIT I GUESS

----

  I grunted to myself as I ran through the forest, pushing away tree branches as I did. He kept following me. However, he was quite behind me. I saw a large tree and stopped at it, quickly starting to climb it. I stood on a sturdy branch and held my breath, seeing him pass beneath me. He looked around, his bow drawled back. I heard him groan and he put his bow away, walking off. I waited until he was out of sight until I sighed in relief.

I'm an idiot, thinking I could go out to grab something without any weapons. I groaned as I climbed down from the tree and headed back towards the base, knowing he would be worried. Who is he, I'm talking about? None other then the bird. I quickly walked back to the base, which was hidden deep in a jungle biome. We couldn't have them find it. As I walked inside, the sudden loud voice rang through my ears. "What happened?" He asked me loudly, while I just chuckled simply. "Felix chased me but I hid. The jackass." I said simply and he sighed softly. "Bailey, be more careful." Vincent warned and I brushed him off, walking down a pathway.

There was a reason why we had to hide. That reason, was simple. We were at war. I walked into my room and shut the door behind myself, sighing a bit. Sides were taken, fights had broken out, deaths have happened. The first death, that caused all of this, was Valor. Also known as, our leader. He was found dead, and fingers started being pointed. Teams were formed. The blue team, and the red team. Cliché names? Yes. We called ourselves the red team, because it was 'more manly.' Or whatever the reasoning was. The other team said blue was a loyal colour, so that was their reasoning. They also said, we're red because the killer is on our team. They could be, but we're almost certain they aren't.

Blue team consists of nine people. One more then us. Well, they only have eight now. We have seven now, but I'll get to that in a minute. Blue teams leader was none other then Xavier. He took charge, with Felix and Sage right by his sides. Then you have Miles and Mat. Lucas and Albi. Taylor and finally, Matthew. Each person on their team, had a special trait. Xavier, was the leader. Duh. Sage was good with anything involving the outside world. Felix, was good with a bow. The best out of both teams. And it goes on and on. Why did I say they only have eight now? Well, we killed one of their members. And they killed one of ours. Matthew, was the one we ended up killing.

Now, the better team. Our leader is Levi, surprisingly. We're all aware of how clumsy he is, but that's what makes him special. Asher quickly went with Levi, of course. They go way back. Jackson also joined, which caused Harper to join the team. Theo and Dakota. followed afterwards and then Vincent. Vincent joining basically confirmed my choice, though I was already thinking about joining red. The one who died on our team? Theo. As you can imagine, Harper has been having a rough time. Not only did someone he was related to die, his best friend is on the other team. Just remembering both of those days causes me to shiver.

Harper had picked red team first and looked at Sage with eyes full of hope, which then vanished when Sage walked over to Xavier. It was rough seeing that. Not to mention that Sage and Xavier are much, much more closer now. I think they're best friends, maybe even more. And then when Theo was killed. It was during a huge battle between the two teams. Someone from their team shot an arrow at Theo, and it pierced him through the heart. Now that, was brutal. We don't know who shot the bow, but the only ones who had bows were Felix, Albi, and Miles. In a way, it was revenge for us killing Matthew. But, the whole battle came to a halt when Theo collapsed and Harper ran over. That was the first, and for now, the only time I have seen Harper cry. Blue team watched Harper shake and cry out to Theo for a bit before escaping, leaving just us. Blue team took pity, it seems. They could've done more, because of how weak our team was at that moment.

As soon as Theo dropped and Harper ran over, I had moved to cover them. The other team had a look on all of their faces. A look I hadn't seen in a while. Guilt. I think it was because of how Harper reacted, and how young Theo was. Sage looked as if he wanted to run over and comfort Harper. I wish he did. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my door opened. I turned around and smiled as I saw Harper. Speak of the devil. "Hey." I said and he smiled at me. Theo was shot, over a month ago now. "Want something to eat? Vincent made food." He said softly and I nodded, following him out. He lost his happiness. Well, he can still be happy. But, it's hard for him to always be happy now.

We walked over to the dinning area and I grabbed something to eat, nodding at Vincent. "Thanks." I said simply and took a bite. Vincent was kinda the mom of the group, if I'm honest. He has referred to himself as the mom, and said I was the dad. Because I always wanted everyone happy. Vincent was more like a mom then I was a dad, though. He cooked, cleaned, and designed most of the base. Him and Asher did the last part actually. They made our entire base, and I think it looks beautiful. Almost everyone was in the dining room, expect Levi and Asher. He was always next to Levi, making him smile at his worst times. It was cute, I will admit. I'm curious as to what they're doing right now.

Levi was very tensed. I sighed quietly as I watched him practice. He wanted to get better. He wanted to beat Xavier. "Levi." I said as he missed his target with his arrow, sighing again as he let out a loud groan. We were in our underground testing area. It was where we all trained. "Ash! I was close!" He groaned and I walked over to him. "Don't." He started. "I need to keep practicing! I need to win! I need.." He trailed off as I placed a hand on his shoulder, giving him this look. "Fine." He murmured and dropped his bow, causing me to smile and grab his hand. "Vincent made food, come on." I said and pulled him out of the room. "I just, need to keep practicing." He whispered and I stopped in my place, frowning softly and looking at him.

"After what happened to Theo and all.. He was so young, Ash. He's dead now." I winced at his words, not wanting to remember that day. "Harper is broken now! Our team is broken." He said loudly and I stared at him. "So is the other team. Matthew is dead, and Theo is dead. Soon? We all will." I said seriously, his facial expression changing. "We'll all die." I said and he squeezed my hand, sighing a bit. "I guess." He said in a defeated tone. "Practicing every day isn't important, okay?" I said and pulled him up the stairs. "Eating is." I added and let go of his hand when we were almost at the top, not wanting the others to see. "Thanks for stopping me." Levi whispered into my ear as we walked into the dining room. I smiled as I heard the others greet him, following him over to the table. They all greeted me too as I walked up to the table and grabbed some food.

I didn't know these guys that well, but from what I know? They are all amazing people. As are the ones on the blue team. I wish this stupid war would stop, I honestly do. It upsets me. If we worked together, we'd figure out who killed the leader. But, sadly. They aren't smart enough to think like that. Plus, I doubt either sides would apologize for the things they said. That would be a miracle.