Crack Ships!

first one is bailey x asher, yeehaw

----

  "Bailey, come here." Asher called over and Bailey glanced over at him, nodding slowly. The two were out gathering food. Red always preferred to have more food then less, so every week two people would go out and gather more. This week, it was Asher and Bailey. Bailey hadn't really talked to Asher much before, but he found Asher very cool. Which, who wouldn't?

Bailey walked over and Jay pointed up, a chest up high in the tree. "We should check what that is." Asher said and Bailey bit his like a bit. "It looks like a trap, if I'm honest." He said softly and Asher glanced at him for a moment, looking back at the chest. "Worth it." Asher said and began to climb the tree. Bailey let out a squeak, watching him with wide eyes. Bailey was an adventurer, if Bailey had ever seen one.

One thing about Asher, was he never called Bailey a nickname. Never Bailys or Bails, always Bailey. Levi says it's because where Asher is from, it's more formal there. Asher reached the chest, sitting on a branch. He reached down and opened the chest, a note being attached to the inside of the lid. 'YOU LOSE' was written in big letters. Asher heard a soft hiss and quickly looked up, seeing a spider had spawned. Without thinking, Asher let out a loud squeak and jumped back, resulting in him falling out of the tree.

Bailey let out a gasp and quickly caught Asher, letting out a grunt from the impact. Bailey grabbed his sword and swung at the spider, which had also jumped down. After a few swings, it was dead. Bailey let out a pant, Asher still in his arms. "My hero." Asher said after a brief moment of silence, climbing out of his arms. "I knew it would be a trap." Bailey mumbled softly and Asher stared at him, smiling. "I did too. But hey, where's the adventure?" He said and nudged Bailey in the side lightly, letting out a laugh.

"Nice catch, by the way." Asher added and checked the spider for any string. "There wasn't much to catch, so." Bailey mumbled, blushing slightly as Asher turned around to look at him. "Did you jus call me small?" Asher asked slowly and Bailey tried to reply, being cut off by Asher hitting his arm. "Hey, asshole! Small is better for being stealthily, for hiding. And well, the small people always get cuddled." Asher argued and Bailey couldn't help but laugh, Asher being quite cute when he pretended to be annoyed.

"And, hopefully, shorter people get more kisses.." Asher hummed innocently, it flying right over Bailey's head. "Yeah, maybe." Bailey said innocently, Asher rolling his eyes and grabbing Bailey's shirt. In one quick movement, he pulled him down and kissed his cheek. "A little reward for saving me." Asher hummed and let go of his shirt, walking away from him a bit. Bailey stood there, flushed red. He didn't know what to say or do. "Hey, hurry up! We should head back, it's getting late." Asher called over with a grin on his lips. Bailey quickly nodded, following him without saying a word, way too embarrassed to say anything anyways. 

----

sage x asher (... x levi??)

---

  "You're not trying hard enough." Asher strictly said to the other, who panted and groaned. "Come on, Sage." Asher said with a more soft tone, Sage letting out a sigh. Sage had been secretly meeting with Asher and Lachlan for the past month. Mostly Asher, Levi was there for moral support. Or to make sure Sage wasn't going to hurt Asher.

"Let's try it again." Asher said gently and Sage nodded, clenching his fists and holding them up. Asher held onto the shield tightly, both being quiet for a brief moment. "Begin!" Asher ordered and Sage swung at him, hitting the shield with great force. He swung multiple times, each hitting the shield. Asher stood his ground, trying not to be pushed back with the force.

Sage used his energy to swing his body around, lifting his foot off the ground. He swung around and meant to hit the shield with all he had, letting out a squeak as Asher caught his ankle. Sage struggled slightly, losing his balance and tipping over. Sage let go of his ankle, letting him fall over. "That wasn't a smart move, Sage. If the enemy is super off guard, then yeah it's a good move." Asher hummed and lowered the shield.

Levi watched them, sitting on a log. They were fighting in an open area in the middle of the forest, not wanting anyone to find them. Levi was sure the others would catch one, why else would he and Asher disappear for a couple hours and then come back all sweaty? Levi suddenly stood, seeing particles arise from Sage as Asher talked. Jay noticed them and took a step back, Sage breathing heavily. Sage noticed as well and squeaked, quickly stopping.

"S-Sorry! Sage said quickly, his face flushing over. "I can't always control my magic.. it's gotten a lot to handle." Sage said shyly, staring down at the floor. The whole reason they were doing this practice, was to make sure Rob didn't only use his magic. Magic, when used too much, could take over someone. Sage wanted to never be like that, so he wanted to be able to fight without the help of magic. The practices weren't exactly easy.

"It's fine, just be careful and breath slowly." Asher said as he kneeled down next to Sage, smiling gently. Sage smiled back and slowly stood, panting a bit. "Yeah, thanks.. Sorry for being a total handful." Sage said sheepishly and Asher let out a laugh, standing as well. "It's no problem, I do live with Levi after all." Asher teased and Levi rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up! I'm the best person you could ever live with!" Levi complained and Asher laughed, glancing over at him. Levi grabbed the water bottles and walked over, handing both of them their drinks.

Sage grabbed his and quickly took a drink, wiping his forward and letting out a sigh. He glanced at Asher and Levi, who playfully bickered a bit. Sage didn't know if they were just friends or a couple, but they were a power duo. Asher was extremely cool and Levi was an amazing leader. "Anyways, back to practice?" Levi asked Sage, who quickly nodded and handed Levi his drink. "Alright! Let's do this." Asher said as he grabbed the shield, smiling supportably at Sage