Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Elsa

"Hello Elsa. Take a seat anywhere you want and I'll give you and the rest of the kids here what they need to work on."

I sat down in the back of the classroom and dazed off until someone walked in the room. "Alright. That's everyone. Now Pitch just take a seat anywhere you want and I'll give you the assignments."

Pitch noticed me and sat in front of me. Mr. Ross gave us each a different assignment to do and we all started working on it.

For awhile he left the room and everyone got loud. I thought so.

"Hey, little Elsa is here." Pitch said and walked in front of the desk I was sitting at.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Oh nothing." He replied. "So get away from me, will you?" I said and eyed him.

"I don't think so." He said and I stood up. "What do you want from me?" I asked. He grabbed both my wrists. I pulled away and slapped him.

"What the-" I slapped him again and everyone laughed. "You'll pay for that." He spat and Mr. Ross walked back in.

"Everyone sit back down." He said and Pitch glared at me before sitting down. I smirked and continued to do the assignment.

30 minutes later...

I finished everything I had to do and left. I walked out the school until I got pushed against the wall. I grunted and was face to face with Pitch.

"You're really pushing it y'know." He spat angrily. "I know. And I'll be pushing it even more." I said back. "Why?"

"This." I kneed him in the 'area' and he fell onto the ground. "See you tomorrow." I said smirking and walked over to my motorcycle and drove home.

Few weeks later...

Ever since what happened with Pitch probably six weeks ago, I've been having nightmares. And they were all the same. Which freaked me out.

The nightmare would always include the number 2 in it and the whole day everything was going wrong. Today was the 2nd of December and I'm getting an uneasy feeling.

It was a Tuesday today. Ugh. School was irritating me for awhile. And it was cold. But it didn't really bother me.

Today I was wearing simple black leggings and a sweater that was white with light blue snowflake designs. I was wearing Jack's locket and a dark purple scarf. I put on my black combat boots then my white beanie with my hair down and my usual makeup.

I got my backpack that had my wallet and my phone inside of it and went downstairs. Anna was already eating breakfast.

"Morning sweet heart. Eat breakfast and you can head on to school." Mom said in the living room. I nodded and ate some bacon and a waffle.

Jack's been spending time with Tooth, Bunny, and Sandy again. Which bothered me. He's been busy for awhile so he can't pick me up either.

When we both finished breakfast we went outside. "How are things with you and Kristoff?" I asked. "They're amazing. He's so sweet and finds time for me when he can. He's funny too." Anna said smiling.

I smiled back a fake smile. "You're having the same nightmare again huh?" Anna asked. I sighed. "Yeah, and it's been since that Pitch guy started talking to me. And Jack doesn't spend that much time with me anymore. Oh, your friend is here. I'll see you at school." I said and Anna frowned before getting in her friends car.

Since it's snowing and everything, I can't use the motorcycle because I don't have a cover for it. But Jack does.

I usually take mom's car or walk. If I do walk, I do it rarely. I took mom's car after asking her and drove to school.