Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Elsa

The next day...

I woke up probably an hour earlier than I usually do. I yawned and got off my bed. I stretched and fixed my bed sheets.

Jack went home yesterday at night, so that's good. I rubbed my eyes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I finished, I dried up and started to get an outfit.

I got regular skinny jeans and a white tank top with one of Jack's leather jackets that didn't fit him but perfectly fit me, ha. I put my hair in a braid with a white beanie and got flats that were black.

I did my usual makeup and put on Jack's locket. I looked at the time. It was near 7:00.

Classes start at 8:00 so I got an hour left. Jack texted me.

Jack : hey snowflake, I'll be running late today so I can't pick you up, sorry :( I'll try and get there as soon as I can. Bye love you xx

Me : that's alright, I'll just take my motorcycle. See you there, love you (^-^)

I put my phone in my backpack with my wallet and went downstairs.

Mom and dad were there. "Morning sweetie. Have you talked to Jack?" Mom asked and kissed my cheek. "Yeah, he said he'll be running late today. So I'll just drive there." I said.

"Alright. Well your father has to go to work now." She replied. I nodded. "Have fun." I said as he walked out.

I ate breakfast and Anna came down after I finished. "Morning sweetie. Eat breakfast and you two can go head to school." Mom said and Anna started eating breakfast.

I stood up from the table and fixed everything. I put on my backpack as I waited for Anna. "So I see you're wearing Jack's leather jacket?" Anna said smiling.

"Yeah, I don't feel like dressing up all girly today." I replied and she giggled. "Let's go to school?" She asked and stood up. "Yeah, let's go." I said and we both hugged mom before going out the house.

I got on my motorcycle and Anna's friend drove up. "Meet you at school." She said and got in the car and drove off.

I started the motorcycle and drove to school. As I approached, a lot of the other kids were looking at me.

I parked the motorcycle and got off of it. I fixed my hair and walked into the school. I went to my locker and opened it. I watched as Hiccup approached his locker.

We made eye contact and I noticed his cheek was lightly bruised. "Uh, hi?" I said. "Hey." He mumbled and opened his locker. "What happened to your cheek?" I asked.

"Oh that's nothing, I fell down at home and fell onto my face. So uh, where's Jack?" He replied and ruffled his hair.

"He'll be running late today. Uh, sorry about yesterday." I said and smiled lightly at him.

He copied my actions and I watched Punzie approach us with Eugene following her. "Bye sunshine, see you later." Eugene said and kissed her forehead before heading to his locker and friends.

"Morning guys!" She said happily and walked up to her locker. She opened it and Merida walked up to Hiccup. I avoided eye contact with her and she started talking to Hiccup.

I got my stuff and shut my locker afterwards. I leaned against my locker, using my phone.

I decided to text Jack.

Me : Hey, when are you coming? If you decided to just skip classes you could've told me y'know

He didn't reply so I put my phone away. I made eye contact with one of the jocks and he smirked before walking toward me.