Chapter Five- Inspiration

©AllRights Reserved

Written: 6:35 pm 08/09/14 and 08/11/14 (4:03pm-done)

Chapter Five- Inspiration

We're just three weeks away for our First Term Test Exams, (including this week) And this week we'll be having quizzes in all subjects. Talk about HELL WEEK. :/

It's lunch time and I've finished eating early so I left Bree and Audrey at the cafeteria. I'm in the library, reviewing for Math. Oh I'm not that good at it. It's not my forte.

I sat and started solving some algebraic expressions, trying to review some rules and all. I'm getting it already quite well when the chair in-front of me was dragged and there sat Brian.

"Thought you might need some company," *wink*

Jeez, I don't. I need to review 'kay? No matter how handsome you are. Ugh.

"I-uh, Um, just reviewing for our Math, you know, our quiz."

"Oh, okay, I guess I should uh--"

"No-no, it's okay, you may stay,"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I, uh, somewhat understand it now," Me sure? Nah. I want to master it.

"Oh, is that so? Good. You're a fast learner Ella," Smiling at me. Huh. Your charms won't work on me this time mister. Mentally- roll eyes at him.

"Not really, how 'bout you? Have you reviewed?," My humble self is at hand.

"Yeah, just a bit, you know, Miss Jones seems really nice, she won't give us something alien to us."

I frown, Of course she wont. What I'm saying is that, ugh! Never mind. "Oh, I see, yeah, she's really nice and such a beauty,"

His eyes went quite wide, "You sure are right. Wow, you're a woman who appreciates the beauty of other women around you,"

My brow arched, "Yeah? Why? Isn't it good to appreciate what others has?"

"It is, but usually you know, girls, they don't really seems to say that 'oh, she's such a beauty' or the like and those sorts of compliments, instead they end up saying bad things about others and all,"

My eyes went WIDE in SHOCK. "What? Jeez, the only people who does that are the insecure ones," I roll my eyes at him. And it hits me. W-wait?! Does he think of me that way?! I eyed him skeptically,

"Ella, I know that look, it's not what you think, I was just stating an observation,"

"Oh, o-kay..." And continued to solve.

"Ella,"

"Yeah?"

"Our Term tests are approaching and next week will also be full of exams, Summative tests, I was wondering, um.. How does a group study sound?"

Yeah Right. Another HELL week approaching, Hmm, what is he good at again? Jeez, he seems neutral.. He seems to have no particular interest in any of the subjects but PE. Well, he's part of the Basketball team, Varsity in fact. Well, Neil is good at History, if he'll join, it sure would be advantage on both parties (ours and theirs) Hmm..

"Hmm, I think it would be good, but I'll ask Bree and Audrey, we're having a group study this Friday and Saturday."

"Okay then, I'll bring Neil with me if ever they'll agree," Smiling at me, sounding hopeful.

"Okay," I smiled back at him.

The quizzes went by so as the school hours flew by, Bree and I started walking outside and spotted Audrey, she's talking to a guy which is quite familiar with me, I know I saw him somewhere? hmm...