CHAPTER 7- CONFESSION

©AllRightsReserved
©Bloom.CageyPrincess.2015

Written: 9:47pm 02/05/2015 and 3pm 02/07/2015

(unedited)

Dedicated to my 20+ consistent readers :* thanks guise. You do inspire me. :D a-loooooot!

To my new readers, enjoy! :D

CHAPTER 7- CONFESSION

Ella's POV

It's friday and the class went on. I don't think my brains' are observing what our teachers are explaining or their discussions. I just kept on writing and copying notes. I think I'm not feeling well..

Bridget's POV

I was busy scribbling notes into my notebook. When I turned to look at Ella, who's grown quite pale and is sweating a bit.

"Ella?" She seems too busy that she didn't hear me.

"Ella," I tapped her shoulder, she faced me.

"Hmm?" She doesn't look too well.

"Do you want to go to the clinic?"

"No, I'm okay, my head just hurts a bit, but I'm fine. Really." She tried to smile.

"Okay.. If you say so, but, if you can't take it anymore, tell me. 'kay?" I smiled at her.

"I will."

Neil's POV

"Ella, you know, I've been you watching you from a far since Year 1,  I had a crush on you when we're in Year 1 and each year passed, the crush I had on you turned into like, so.. Yeah..-"

"Bro? It's been days.. Aren't you over doing it?" We're at the open court  sitting at the benches, its dismissal time. Other varsity players are practicing.

"What? Hey, about the cake and the candles and the food after the study, who'd be bringing those at Bree's place?"

"My brother would. 'kay?" Jeez.. This guy.. "By the way, do you know where Bree lives?"

"Yeah, I asked her two days ago. Holy Vill, John Street." "Why? Did you forgot to ask?"

"No, I asked Aud yesterday."

Audrey's POV

It's dismissal, Bree and Ella are with me.

"Ella, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I turned to look at Bree who just shrugged.

Ella's mom came into view and we waved goodbye at her.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, she didn't even want to go to the clinic a while ago, she has a headache."

"Could she make it later?"

"I think she will.  She'll be able to rest for atleast an hour."

Alyanna's POV

"Ella, do you want anything? You don't look so good," I placed my hand on her forehead. She's warmer than the usual.

"Hmm? Soup?"

"Okay, I'll go for a take-away at Chua's."

I ordered and saw Allen, he even gave me vanilla and strawberry shakes. Strawberry for Ella he said, so that she'll be excited to be well and drink the shake. He's so thoughtful.