Must Read/AN

MUST READ. A/N:

To my dear readers,

I already want to thank you! Why? Cause you're reading this right now! It's my first time to write a story. (Well I do write short ones? uhm the ones used for skits.. short role plays.. uhh.. are those even considered stories?)

I, like others, wanted to write. I'm no pro. I simply want to write. I'm not perfect. I don't know everything in this world ofcourse. I have no knowledge of "pro-writing" I may not be as good as others who doesn't have such knowledge but yet they could capture your heart as you read their stories or should I say, their masterpiece. My grammar isn't that good too, I may commit grammatical errors. I may not have the same perspectives, ideals, knowledge, as you do. This story surely will have different impact on each readers. (I pray I'll have 'consistent' readers) It may be based on facts and opinions of mine and others'.

Each of us differs from each other, our way of thinking, our cultures, our environment and many other factors. Let's respect each other. Each comment of yours would really help me improve or make the story better. (specifically passionate/inspiring comments of yours) I believe that criticisms improve people's work but I also believe that it should be done in a mannered way, with the right choice of words.

For the mistakes that I might be doing, writing/typing, may it be grammar, the choice of words, or other things that are not-oh-so-good, super late updates, I'm sorry.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This work is copyright. No part may be reproduced, copied, stored in a retrieval system, recorded or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of the author.

Thank you for reading! Hope you'd stay with me 'till the end.

Sincerely,

CageyPrincess