Chapter Three- Welcome Freshmen

Written: 07/25/14 10pm (Not Edited)

©All Rights Reserved

Chapter Three - Welcome Freshmen

The SC president, stood infront of the platform in the AVR.

"A pleasant morning my fellow Seniors, our Dear Teachers and I would like to acknowledge the presence of our Dear Principal's daughter, Miss Sarah Evans."

Miss Evans stood, faced us and waved smiling at us and sat again. She looks like a doll..

"I would like to call on Miss Jones, for the Prayer, Rationale and Objectives for our meeting as a year level this day,"

Miss Jones stood and we prayed. Then she read* the rationale and all. So basically it's make the freshmen feel welcomed in the High School Department. It would be held in the gymnasium. (The gymnasium is pretty big) They let us watch the most recent welcome freshmen celebration, (last school year, which the former 4th year students prepared) and it was good, the freshmen's smiles are from ear to ear and they really seemed that they had a good time.

They told us that each of us would be helping in decorating and arranging the area, chairs, tables and all, but only few seniors would be there at the celebration, the dance troupe, glee club, SCO, Classroom officers.

The celebration or event would be on saturday, 5pm. But call time for the people needed at that day is 4pm.

We finished listening to discussions and some reminders at 11:30am, they also mentioned that we'd be electing our officers tomorrow since we already know, if not everyone, almost everyone in our classes and the whole batch. The officers would meet everyday after class to prepare.

It's a half day for it's only the first day. So we're on our way home, I texted my mom,

Mom, are you going to pick me up? Or would it be Dave who'll pick me up?

Usually mom leaves her office at the flower shop at this time.

Yes honey, Is Bridget with you? Ask her if she wants to have a mini celebration in a restaurant for your first day as Seniors. I'll be there in a bit. See you.

Yes mom, so as Audrey, thanks mom, see you.

Bree prefers to be the independent type, so she just commute, you know, take the taxi. While Audrey, her brother, being the caring brother he is, always picks her up after school and during morning he also brings her to school. Her brother is a year older than Mark.

I asked both Bree and Audrey if they're in for the mini celebration and they agreed. So they just called their parents and told them that. Audrey also called her brother ofcourse.

We ate at Chua's. It's a restaurant which one of our relatives own.