Chapter Two- School

Written: 07/06/14 5pm and 07/25/14 (Not Edited)

© All Rights Reserved

Chapter Two- School

The light coming from my window strokes directly at my face which made my eyes open. I blink a few times to remove the sleepiness and for my vision to adjust.

When my vision is clear, I caught a glimpse of that ticking thing situated above the cabinet adjacent to my bed.

"Oh.. So it's 6.."

Downloading data.. tut tut..

Eyes WIDE open. I jump out of my bed. Grab my towel and poof. Off to my bathroom.

"Gawd.. I can't believe it..  Hey! I do have an alarm clock! Waiit...Oh.. Ugh!"

"Now you know." *smirk*

"Ugh!"

That's me and my brain. Ugh. Was I really exhausted yesterday? that I forgot to switch the alarm on? Hmm..

Breakfast.

"Oh, look who's here."

*glare*

Yeah right. To see my brother FIRST among everyone else early in the morning what a bright day would it be. Mark the sarcasm.

"Oh, Ella, honey, I was just about to go to your room. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yes mom, I just.. uh.. forgot to switch on my alarm."

"Oh, okay, I cooked bacon, eggs and toasted some bread, go eat now Ella, honey,"

"Okay, thanks mom."

"Oh? We're running late, still you'd eat? Well, I better get going then."

My brows furrow.

What? He's leaving me?! Ugh!

My mom must have seen my face when he spoke.

"Ella, Dave could drive you to school, you don't need to go for a taxi. "

"Oh, okay mom." Dave is our driver.  Oh, more like MY driver? Also the gardener anyway. He goes home to his family every friday afternoon and comes back Monday morning.

I ate for about 7 minutes. Quite fast? Yeah. I'm running Late. It takes me 30 minutes to reach school. (excluding the traffic ofcourse) My class starts at 7:10. 

I went outside and Dave turned to me.

"Good Morning Miss Hayes, How's breakfast?"

"I ate well, did you have your breakfast Dave?," I did?

"Yes, Miss Hayes." He said smiling at me as he opens the door (backseat)

As we hit the road songs were playing through the car's stereo, particularly, Taylor Swift's Songs. Well, I like them. Taylor herself too is pretty.

We reached school at exactly 7:07am. Dave just stopped at the front gate of the school, It would take me how many minutes to get inside the campus and search for my name on the board along the hallway. First days.. Really... When I came the boards that has our names in them, t'was crowded in that part of the hallway girls pulling each others hair cause they want to see/search their names first plus the fact that we're running late didn't HELP.

"ELLAAAA!,"

"Oh, Hi Bree!," I hugged her. "Have you seen your section?"

"Yeah. The usual, A. So as you!," She said smiling at me.