Christmas Special

merry early Christmas to those who are actually not me and celebrate Christmas! This is gon be some random scenario thing. (AND SRY THIS WAS LATE I FORGOT ABT THIS SJKSJSJSJJS)
- jolly green bean
—————————————————-
Since it was snowing outside the restaurant and everyone was at home, Master Attendant had no other choice but to close. Since it was Christmas Eve, the food souls were given a day off. Some decided to stay in their rooms, some went out, some decided to go out to play in the snow, and some decided to stay in with Master Attendant. Let's see what they're up to...

Food souls in the snow
"Big brother!" Strawberry exclaimed when his brother got hit by a snowball that the one and only Mooncake threw. "forgive me..." Vanilla coughed before faking to die in his brother's hands. "NOOO! Brother!!" Just when Strawberry was about to finish his sentence, Vanilla interrupted, "Gotcha!" Vanilla laughed at his brother's reaction while Strawberry was telling his brother to never do something like that again.

"Hehe, don't you like watching these kids have fun, Vodka?" Canele asked with her signature warm smile on her face. "These children...they need to learn to do something else other than playing." Vodka replied, her Russian accent thick. Most of the young(er) food souls were either playing in the snow or just enjoying the cool air.

Long Bao and Crab Long Bao were under a frozen tree drinking Long Bao's tea. Crab Bao, trying not to upset Long Bao, complimented his (horrible) tea, causing Long Bao to smile widely.

Crepe and Macaroon were making a snowman. "No! He has to look more elegant!" Crepe said as she adjusted the snowman.

Eggette and Pineapple Cake (aRe yALL hApPy thEiR voIcES cAmE?¿) were making snow angels

Taiyaki, Sashimi, Sakuramochi and Strawberry Daifuku were burying Dorayaki in the snow

Udon, Mooncake, Hawthorne Ball, Gyoza (Gyoza is a dude??????) and Double Scoop were having a 3 vs 3 snowball fight.

Above all that, Canele and Vodka watched them play, just like caretakers in a preschool

Food souls that were out
Sanma and Bonito Rice (I ship it) were sitting under a tree and feeding the stray cats the fish that Sanma brought along. "They're really hungry aren't they?" Bonito Rice asked. "They're always hungry." Sanma replied. The two were currently surrounded by dozens of cats that were attracted by Sanma's fish (Sanma is technically a fish but meh)

Yogurt and Salad (oh wait Salad always moves around in his basket sjskjs) were just walking about in the snow cos wALkiNg iS hEaLtHy according to Yogurt

Juiniang, Yellow Wine, Cold Rice Shrimp and Sake we're out to just relax or look at the snow.

Hamburger and Cola (is that his name?) were snowboarding since they couldn't skateboard in the snow. "Rockin man!!"

Peking Duck had his 'children' wrapped up in mini scarves and tagged along with Boston Lobster to enjoy the cool air. (Firstly, SHIP IT. ITS OTP SJSKJS. Secondly. Boston wouldn't agree at first but what can I say, he's tsundere)

Cloud Tea and Sweet and Sour Fish (ship that too) were near a small river. Sweet and Sour fish was listening to Cloud Tea play her flute (the loading screen tells the whole story lol)

Food souls in their rooms
Sweet and Salty Tofu were, as usual, in their room and listening to punk rock music. (I have nothin else to say lmao)

Escargot was obviously in his room sleeping with his favourite pillow.

Milk Tea was in her room reading as usual. "Wow! That's so fascinating!" (Congrats to those who MIRACULOUSLY got Milk Tea or Yunuan Noodles or even Apple Pie oR mUnG bEaN sOuP. oR siCHuAn hOtPOt. oR BEER. cries in the corner*)

Pancake just snuck a bunch of pancakes into his room.

Okai so like here all the celebration stuff starts
Master Attendant was asked by a few food souls to let loose for Christmas and celebrate with them. It took a while for Master Attendant to ACTUALLY stop working and let loose, but they finally agreed after some (a lot) persuasion. Master Attendant, along with a few kitchen souls prepared a few Christmas dishes while some of the othe food souls insisted on helping to collect ingredients despite the weather. (Who's stupid enough to volunteer to keep Napoleon Cake from eating the treats)

After stopping Napoleon Cake from eating the treats and making enough for the whole fam, Master Attendant got all the food souls in the restaurant to...gather...? Idk I've never celebrated Christmas. When it got late, Master Attendant projected their voice and said "Guys!" The food souls averted their attention to their Master Attendant. "I just wanna say, you all have worked so hard throughout the year, now is a time for thanksgiving so I just want to say, thank you all for helping me even if it's in the restaurant or gathering materials and ingredients, you all have played a huge part! Now, time for a toast!" Master Attendant raised her glass, signaling for the rest to do so too.

"CHEERS!"

Thank you for the best Christmas ever :)
~ your Master Attendant

Hi this crappy ending jskjsjsjsksjsks I'm so sorry but MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~