B-52 x Reader x Brownie

R e q u e s t e d ~ thank you @Nabilah_demotic_rose ~ green bean will try her best to do this request! (Oo that rhymed) I just got B-52 and I still need time to get to know his behaviour but I do know some stuff :") (oh yeah, I'm sorry if this wasn't up to your expectations or something T^T)
- green bean

"Master Attendant! There is often some residual heat left on the body of the gun...please...be careful not to burn your hands" Brownie worriedly said just before the young and curious Master Attendant could touch the large gun on his desk. "Oh, Brownie, you're here! Great! I have a really important mission for you!" (Y/N) put her hand on Brownie's back and escorted him out of the room while explaining the Mission to him. What they didn't notice was that a certain food soul has been watching them. "Brownie...why do you care for Master Attendant so much...? Why not me..." B-52 peeked out of his room with sad looking eyes.

B-52 POV
I know I don't really take note of my surroundings because I find it a hassle but now, I don't really know anymore. You see, whenever I'm around Brownie, I'll get this weird feeling inside my system. Like...Whenever I'm around him I'll feel like hugging him...making sure he's protected... seeing him always sticking to Master Attendant...gives me this other weird feeling, the others call it...sadness? Yes, sadness. Now Master Attendant's giggling, must be something Brownie did to make her smile. Well, enough about sadness, I firstly need to find out what's this other weird feeling, so I went to Vodka.
End of POV

"Oh, you have a crush on Brownie?" Vodka asked, her Russian accent thick. "What's a crush? I came here to ask you what's this feeling." B-52 said. "This feeling you say, is called love." Vodka said, while taking a sip (not really a sip) of her alcohol. "How do you describe, 'love'?" B-52 asked, confused but he maintained his expression. "Well, love is when a female and a male admire each other and want to be together. After some time of keeping this feeling away from each other, they eventually find out and start a relationship."

As Vodka explained, she kept drinking her alcohol, until eventually she got to- "And eventually...*hic* the two want to *hic* start a family, so the *hic* two, get on the bed *hic*and make some *hic* love under the sheets." Vodka was basically drunk and got to the point where things just got dirty. "What's this 'love under the sheets'?" B-52 asked. "Well this *hic* love is- (green bean: "sTHAP.") okok you don't need to know this." Vodka said taking another 'sip' of her alcohol. "Ok thank you Vodka." B-52 stood up and left.

Eventually, Vodka got sober and normally she wouldn't even bother in helping others but since B-52 is her friend, she encouraged (more like "uGH why are you so shy?! How do you expect him to fall for you like this?!") him and eventually got him to prepare for the real thing without malfunctioning and destroying his mechanical shit.

He was finally in front of Brownie's door and was basically a mess, but still pulled himself together, he was determined. He knocked on Brownie's door and almost in a blink of an eye, the door opened to a really happy Brownie. "Oh? B-52? Hello! Come in!" Brownie invited B-52 in his room making him blush a little.

The two had a moment of silence and things just got more and more awkward. Eventually, B-52 broke the silence. "Brownie, I-" "I have something to tell you." They both said at the same time, and they both started blushing. "Uhm, how about you say first?" Brownie said. B-52 was silent for a moment. He recalled Vodka's instructions. "Kiss. Him. You want him to swoon over you? That's how you get a better chance." Thats what she said.

B-52 inhaled a little before placing a gentle kiss on Brownie's cheek. (green bean: "AaAaaAaaaAaahhhHhHHhhJjKkKJKKKSkskskskKs)

"Brownie, I- I love you, ok? It pains me to see you with Master Attendant all the time, it makes me sad. I just want to know, do you feel the same for me?" B-52 quickly said with a worried look.

Brownie was silent for a while, there was a deep shade of red on his cheeks. He finally snapped back to reality and said. "B-52 I-I I'm sorry I've been spending so much time with Master Attendant. It's that...I'm her butler, that's my job. But I'm still sorry I spend more time with her than you... I hope you understand. Oh, and I feel the same B-52!" Brownie smiled gently at B-52, who returned the smile.

"Thank you, Brownie."

B O N U S

Here's the thing, Crepe overheard Vodka's and B-52's conversation and being...CREPE. She told everyone. So when B-52 and Brownie were about to exit the room, they saw food souls like Crepe herself, Macaroon, Spicy Gulten, Miso Soup, Napoleon Cake, and Master Attendant herself at the door. Click. (Y/N) took a picture and ran off. "M-Master Attendant!" The two lost their chill and started running after (Y/N)  phone before she could share the picture.

———————————-END————————————
I'm so sorry this sucks lol