Headcanons (character des)

CAFE SOULS

Brownie

~ cares a lot for his Master Attendant

~ he'll keep his problems to himself just so you don't need to worry bout him

~ secretly has a crush on B-52

~ he wears gloves because of the residual heat on the gun so he doesn't burn himself.

~ in general, he's kinda yamdere but keeps it cool.

Milk

~ is like a mom but can't handle everyday issues

~ has a crush on Black Tea

~ the white patches on her her aren't patterns, they're bleach stains. As I said, not good at everyday issues.
(Got that from @SitTheFudgeDown )

~ Milk is NOT gonna be a good sight when she's angry.

Tiramisu

~ No.1 Chocolate x Coffee shipper, no.1 Milk x Black Tea shipper, no.1 Brownie x B-52 shipper.

~ SUPER energetic

~ wonder how Tiramisu always looks so good? And how your gold disappears out of nowhere?

~ supported the idea of Brownie wearing a maid dress.

Black Tea

~ has a crush on Milk too (oolala)

~ but is tsundere when people like...who was that? I remember her name starts with 'T', ends with 'U' and rhymes with TIRAMISU. Right, it was Tiramisu. When she ships them hard.

~ when you don't have good social etiquette, you're ready to get slapped by a ruler at the leg.

~ is sometimes too stiff

Coffee

~ tHiS bOi aInT iNnoCeNt

~ has a crush on Chocolate

~ is slowly getting influenced by Chocolate's seductive ways

~ that piece of brown hair was caused by Chocolate to declare that he is H I S.

Chocolate

~ tHiS bOi iSnT aNy bEtTeR tHaN cOFfE wHen iT c0mEs tO inNocEnCe

~ seductive 2.0

~ ever wonder how there's always a rose in his mouth and how he never gets pricked by the thorns? And that the rose never dies? Well, i can't explain it either.

~ probably MBs to Coffee when no one's around.