Peking Duck x Boston Lobster

R e q u e s t e d~ thank you @ivachaaan ~ sorry if this kinda sux cos I don't have and probably never will have either of them cos firstly, they're URs and the possibility of Boston Lobster is 0.05%. Well, I tried lol. This may not be AS accurate but I hope it's ok...? Either ways, if y'all want I could use some writing advice, so y'all can help by commenting some writing advice for me to improve this book? Thanks 💕
- green bean

The two food souls were seated at a pond in Gloriville in the while Master Attendant was out on a mission with another team. The temperature wasn't too cold, nor was it too hot, Peking Duck had brought his ducklings to the pond to play around in the water with other ducklings. Boston Lobster 'had' to tag along because according to him, "If some kind of fallen angel ambushes you and your ducklings, you won't survive." Translation: "I don't want you getting hurt while you're there."

When the two reached the pond, the first thing Boston did was to check that no one was there. Peking lowered his arms to let the ducklings jump off and onto the soft green grass. Boston sat on a rock nearby and watched Peking release his ducks. "Be free children~" Peking cooed softly as he watched as the ducklings swam and play in the cooling water. After releasing all the ducklings, he sat next to Boston and took out his pipe.

Peking had a gentle smile on his face. He was always happy when he saw his 'children' playing merrily. Whereas for Boston, he was confused. He didn't understand how Peking had formed such a good relationship with his ducklings. However, he was still willing to learn, but only for Peking. No one else.

After some while, one of Peking's duckling's decided that it got enough of the water, it was feeling tired. While Peking was still watching his ducks in the pond, that little duckling waddled towards Boston who was watching it and sat next to him and started to snuggle into his body and fall asleep.

After sometime, Peking noticed that Boston had started to shift his clothes a little, exposing some more of his skin. Peking duck immediately got up and gently scooped the little duckling into his arms. "I'm sorry if he warmed you up a little, this child seems to really like you though" Peking said, chuckling a little "Who knows, the others may also treat you like a dad" He continued. Boston directed his attention to the other ducks in the pond. Looking at them made him feel kind of...at ease?

"Ya know, Peking I-" Just when Boston was about to finish his sentence, Uke Mochi ambushed them! She hissed and aimed her large fork at the two of them! Peking Duck grabbed his pipe and Boston Lobster ran up at Uke Mochi and whacked her with his large claw while Peking blew his pipe at her. Uke Mochi hissed again at the pain and used one of her tentacles and whacked Boston to the side really hard dealing quite an amount of damage.

Peking was next. Uke Mochi raised her fork really high in the air. Peking closed his eyes tight and prepared for the pain. But it never came. Boston Lobster had blocked off her attack making the fork jab through his arm causing quite a deep gash that lowered his hp by a lot. Eventually, Peking built up enough energy so he used his energy skill. He spinned his pipe which dealt more than 311 damage to her. Uke Mochi fell to the floor with a thud and she was gone.

After catching his breath, Peking ran over to Boston and worriedly asked "A-Are you ok??" Boston groaned a little and Peking helped him up and called for his ducklings to follow behind him. The way there, Boston kept boasting about how Peking would have lost his life if it wasn't for him. "Ya see, this is why I didn't want you to go alone! If it wasn't for my speed, you wouldn't even be here now!" Peking just smiled and said, "admit it, you care about me." Boston's face flushed red and he replied "Shut up." But Peking could still tell that he cared for him. Peking just sighed, shook his head and continued walking with a smile plastered on his face.

————————————END———————————