Chapter 6- A rude awakening

Dylans POV (Unedited) 

I awoke to the feeling of my mate resting in my arms and I breathed a sigh of relief. She forgave me, I didn't think it was possible, but I finally won Autumn over. But for how long? I relished the feeling of having her in my arms while I could. 

"Gosh" I breathed quietly, "you're so beautiful"

Suddenly she began to stir, the moment was gone, and reality set in. "Dylan?" Autumns blue eyes set on me.

"Yes beautiful?" 

"What the hell are you doing here?" she growled

I laughed at her menacing tone, "dont you remember last night? we talked about things, and you forgave me"

Autumns eyes suddenly go big as if she is reliving last nights events. She tilted her head upwards to look into my eyes. 

"Leave" She says 

"What? I thought we talked about this, we were going to be okay" I searched for words to change her mind. 

"I made a mistake, just leave Dylan, I have to think things over" She pounced out of bed and walked towards her bathroom. "I want you gone by the time I've showered" she slams the door shut after her. 

I quickly gather my stuff together and jump out the window. I decide to leave a note on the bed, I have to do something. On the walk home I reflect on last night, what did I do wrong? how can I fix this? I need her. 

I burst through the front door, sneaking past my parents in the living room, hoping to avoid any invading questions about my whereabouts last night. They dont need to know until I sort all this crap out. I collapse on my bed and close my eyes, picturing Autumns piercing blue eyes, I want her. 

Autumns POV (unedited) 

I quietly crack open the bathroom door and peek out, no sign of Dylan. Was I relieved or sad? I couldn't tell. I tip toe over to my bed, hoping not to wake mum in the room next to me, if haven't already. It's then when i spot the note laying on the bed, I carefully pick it up, hesitant to read it, he cant suck me back in, I wont let him. 

Autumn, 

I'm sorry. Please meet me at my house after school today. If you dont come then I will know there is no chance for us, and I will leave you alone. Please just hear me out. 

Dylan

I dont know what i was expecting it to say, but definitely not that, he almost actually seemed truly sorry? I thought maybe he'd just give up on me by now, considering I wasn't falling head over heels for him like he wanted me to. 

"Autumn, breakfast!" Mum interrupted my thoughts. 

I sighed, "Just breathe Autumn, its just another day" But it wasn't, I had a mate now, and he's the Alpha. 

I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs, as I picked up my toast I avoided my mums questioning glares about yesterday. "Okay, later mum. I might be home a bit late" I jog towards the door, ready to make a quick exit if needed. 

"Ok, whys that?" She raised her eyebrows at me 

"Oh i'm just studying with Willow" Lies. 

"Well dont be too late, and sweetie, are you sure you're okay?" 

"Yeah mum, why wouldn't i be?" More lies. I walked out the door and made my way to school. This was going to be an interesting day. 

A/N 

hiii guys im so sorry i havent updated in so long, i got bored and wrote this on the train so its really short, i might keep updating if i feel like it. 

smiles && hugs

maddi <333