Chapter 3- Him

A/N- Aaron on top^^ Autumns POV (Unedited)

I felt my neck and suddenly I didn't feel pleasure anymore, I felt pain. A forced mark is one of the most painful things that can be afflicted on a werewolf, a mark is supposed to be indulged and wanted by both mates.

I stared up at the man who I am supposed to call my mate. He is an intimidating 6 foot while I am merely 5. He looks at me with hope and regret, I block him from my mind so that he cannot hear my thoughts or feel my emotions through the bond.

I back away from him and quickly shift into my wolf, I try to run but my wolf blocks me from doing so. Instead she walks up to my mate and starts purring, I can tell that she is hurt by the forced mark but it is in a wolves nature to always see the best in their mate, she knows it wasn't his fault, she hopes it wasn't his fault.

I start screaming at her to turn and run and not to make it any worse than it already was, I couldn't tell what she was saying but she was talking to his wolf through the mind link.

Suddenly she turns and runs, we don't stop running until we are panting at the edge of the forest. I quickly shift back and realise I don't have any spare clothes with me. The pack stopped keeping spare clothes in the trees after the rogues started stealing them.

I decide to make a run for my house as it is only 2 blocks away and i can run a lot futher than that. i get ready to run when suddenly i sigh in pleasure at the feeling of skin touching skin.

i turn around and I'm looking into the chest of my mate. Great, he followed me here, you can add stalker to the list. I longed for more of the Sparks I get every time I touch him. I blush and try to cover my body when I realise that I am butt naked in front of a stranger.

"He's not a stranger! He's our mate." My wolf snapped at me, I roll my eyes, I don't even know his name. Suddenly he takes off his shirt and slides it over my petite body, it acts as a dress that almost goes down to my knees. I can't help but smile at this man.

"Im Dylan" he whispered in my ear while nibbling my mark. I sigh in pleasure, "Autumn", he turns me around and looks me over. "How did I not ever notice you?" He questioned thoughtfully while eyeing my body.

I look up at his lips thoughtfully and he stares at mine, he leans in towards me and our lips connect. There were sparks flying and I felt nothing more than wanting to be in his arms forever. In that moment I forgot about the mark, I forgot about his title. All that mattered was that I was his and he was mine.

After the longest minute of our lives, we lean back, panting. He smiles one of his goofy smiles that I has me weak at the knees. Then everything comes back, the mark, running away from school, his title.

"This will never work." I whisper with tears in my eyes, his smile fades. I back away from him and start to memorise the way back to my house. I tear my eyes away from him and run.

This time he doesn't run after me, I can't smell his scent. I let my heart sink a little further. "Mate doesn't care" my wolf, Ava whispers. " he never did" I reply.

I reach my house and slowly creak the door open, trying not to draw attention to myself. I didn't feel like dealing with my mum right now, I dint want to think about him, let alone talk about him.

But knowing werewolf hearing this was nearly impossible, "Aud! Is that you?" I heard mum call from the living room. "Yeah mum. I don't wanna talk about it, I'm going to my room." I call back, hoping she will let it slide.

I start to climb the stairs to my room when suddenly I feel a hand tightly grip my shoulder and stop me in my tracks. I sigh, knowing my wish was inconceivable. She turns me around " ok. But we will talk about this" she gives me one of those looks that makes me know that she's not going to let this go.

She lifts her grip from my shoulder and I feel her eyes burning into the back of my head while I'm running up the stairs. I disappear into my room. I hear her downstairs go back to the living room.

I collapse onto my bed and curl into a tight ball, I stay like that for hours, occasionally letting a sob escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Today I found out that someone (you know who you are) added me to their reading list, commented, and voted for my story!

This little act made me want to update, knowing someone likes reading my story. This actually made me so happy! So thank you!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) and remember... Don't be a silent reader and please tell me what you think! It helps me so much and even knowing if only one person likes this story, I will keep updating.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Tra66madster, signing off.. ;)